STOP IT ALREADY - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STOP IT ALREADY

Re: STOP IT ALREADY

Quote Originally Posted by One of the many
    I can post my name due to the typical reprisals. You absolutely made the right move Jeremy. There are more people that understand what you went through but can't admit it. Good luck down there.
    Thanks.

Hey Sgt. Milk Toast, Sir: Why don't you stop buy the P.D. and Tell Lt. T.B. he is useless to his face!! Oh I forgot, you wouldn't make it home to the little lady for dinner! But then you were always known for not showing up on hot calls in your zone before other cars were there first!! We have a word for that!!!!!! Again, you are where you should be, in a low rent P.D. with all the other dead wood down there!!!! Also, let us know when you will be stopping by to see Lt. T.B. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BS
    Hey Sgt. Milk Toast, Sir: Why don't you stop buy the P.D. and Tell Lt. T.B. he is useless to his face!! Oh I forgot, you wouldn't make it home to the little lady for dinner! But then you were always known for not showing up on hot calls in your zone before other cars were there first!! We have a word for that!!!!!! Again, you are where you should be, in a low rent P.D. with all the other dead wood down there!!!! Also, let us know when you will be stopping by to see Lt. T.B. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Considering the fact that you can't spell or use punctuation properly, I have no choice but to disregard all of the BS you are spewing. Your name is totally accurate to the information you are giving me. Where did you ever get the idea that I did not show up to any hot call in my zone? I handled every call dispatched to me in a timely manner. I was only on the road after the transfer for 4 months and before that I was kicking ass with WD, DK, and JK on the road. Seven years on the road and nobody ever complained about me. Why are you doing it now? Let me see...because you're jealous. Like I said before, don't hate me because you're jealous. It is really ugly. On the Lt. TB thing, I have more class than that to come to CCPD and start a fight. After all, FS made a point to tell him everything I didn't get a chance to say to his face. When you work with a snake don't lie in the grass. That's enough about that so go back to hating your life and leave me alone, or you can come to MGPD one night with me so you can report to your friends (if you have any) what I really do at night in the 13th most violent city in the US. Make a choice or shut the hell up. :evil:

Hey Milk Toast, it isn't FS, but then you were never to smart anyway!! The HOOD, where did we learn that, watching the cops show again we see! What a joke, but then that is what you are! I see you keep staying away from wanting to stop by the P.D. and be the big man that you think you are! By the way Lt. T.B. says you never had the balls to tell him anything to his face, guess what, we believe him! So again, stop on by and say Hi big man!! You forward to seeing you!!! OK, get back to the Hood now!!!

Hey there Sgt. Milk Toast Sir! We are all enjoying the fact that you even answer these comments, so they must be getting to you! Your comments about are Lt. T.B. are really interesting big man, can't wait until you stop by and say hello to him, Oh thats right you will make sure he isn't in the building when you stop by so you won't have to face him! By the way what makes you think anyone here wants to see your sorry ass, we don't! You are a fool if you think anyone here likes you.
    As for being the 13th worst City in the Country I guess that says something about your P.D. If you can't handle it and keep crime down your City gets what it pays for! Hey this has been fun Milk Toast, Oh I forgot Sgt. Milk Toast! Also, you have now become our hero up here!! It gives us our fun time over coffee during the day! Keep up the great work!!!

Unhappy Re: STOP IT ALREADY

[quote=Mod 592]
    Quote Originally Posted by "B.S.":2811vvj4
    Hey Milk Toast, it isn't FS, but then you were never to smart anyway!! The HOOD, where did we learn that, watching the cops show again we see! What a joke, but then that is what you are! I see you keep staying away from wanting to stop by the P.D. and be the big man that you think you are! By the way Lt. T.B. says you never had the balls to tell him anything to his face, guess what, we believe him! So again, stop on by and say Hi big man!! You forward to seeing you!!! OK, get back to the Hood now!!!
    Dear BS,
    I am actually starting to enjoy this and I have to thank you for giving me a good laugh. The reason being is that you are a police officer and never heard the word "hood", and you continue to rape the English language with your spelling, grammar, and puctuation errors. Actually, I will be stopping by sometime soon to meet your new Chief and say hi to a few old friends. I am interested to hear his leadership plan for CCPD and incorporate the interview in my Master's thesis. Just in case you're wondering what that is, you have to graduate from high school to get there. Please send me an e-mail and give me an idea of who you are so I can thank you in person. As for Lt. TB, I don't waste my time with scumbags so that meeting will not be happeing unless by a mere chance encounter. :P[/quote:2811vvj4]

You are a Mod on here, and you act like this? :?:

You are a Mod on here, and you act like this? :?:[/quote]

Mod or not, Isn't the guy entitled to voice his opinion? Actually, I don't think he's a Mod on this page. Mod 559 is our Mod right?

Talking Re: STOP IT ALREADY

Regardless, he is right. JP left CCPD for the right reasons because he got screwed. GR should have fired the dead wood a long time ago but he was not a Chief, he was a chump because he let GF, SD, SM, JM, JD, TB, SG, BH, etc. and all of the other fools run his department without a clue. I hope JM will prove to be the leader we need.

Creeksteer where have you been? The department is sinking faster under this chief then Chief R. We have huge morale problems. Too many bosses and no one to do the work. We are the FPL model.

B.S. was right, J.P. was a looser and we all knew it! As for the new Chief, please he is a go boy for the City Manager and we all know it. Bottom line is if you don't like it here then leave, we are a good Dept. but starting to go down hill with the new Chief! Too bad!! Glad I only have a few years left!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast