STOP IT ALREADY
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: STOP IT ALREADY

STOP IT ALREADY

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Stop it already. Not another blog, not another insult, not another slurr. We know who the slugs are, we know who the hippocrites are, we know who are the liars, drunks, degenerate gamblers, womanizers, loosers, abusers, we know we know we know. Stop it. We are airing our laundry for the world to see. We are making fools of ourselves, even you guys that are telling your stories, bashing your co-workers, and "exposing" the obvious.Its noones business. People feed off this crap, and love it. Truth be told BSO is a toliet, Coral Springs is full of back stabbers, Pines is full of drunks, Lauderhill has their share of rats, and so on and so on. Im sure there are many departments with crappy administrations too. Christ, crap has lived among us in this job since Sir Robert Pel. In other words everyones toiliet has a smelly log in it. Enough!!!. Say what you want, do what you want. I got $81,000 reasons (before OT) not to care and thats that. So blog on this Broward County. Blog on this Creek haters. Enjoy yourself. Like someone has said time and time again "Go somewhere else", go be a part of another toliet, go handle calls for a living, go work in the "hood", quite frankly GO TO HELL!!!!! Remember bleach with color guard is the only thing that cleans the stains on the BSO uniform, that means you only get one shift out of it!!![/b]

Re: STOP IT ALREADY

Quote Originally Posted by (RET)CHIEF JACK WHALEN BLOGGING FROM THE SPIRIT WORLD
    Ladies and Gentlemen:

Stop it already. Not another blog, not another insult, not another slurr. We know who the slugs are, we know who the hippocrites are, we know who are the liars, drunks, degenerate gamblers, womanizers, loosers, abusers, we know we know we know. Stop it. We are airing our laundry for the world to see. We are making fools of ourselves, even you guys that are telling your stories, bashing your co-workers, and "exposing" the obvious.Its noones business. People feed off this crap, and love it. Truth be told BSO is a toliet, Coral Springs is full of back stabbers, Pines is full of drunks, Lauderhill has their share of rats, and so on and so on. Im sure there are many departments with crappy administrations too. Christ, crap has lived among us in this job since Sir Robert Pel. In other words everyones toiliet has a smelly log in it. Enough!!!. Say what you want, do what you want. I got $81,000 reasons (before OT) not to care and thats that. So blog on this Broward County. Blog on this Creek haters. Enjoy yourself. Like someone has said time and time again "Go somewhere else", go be a part of another toliet, go handle calls for a living, go work in the "hood", quite frankly GO TO HELL!!!!! Remember bleach with color guard is the only thing that cleans the stains on the BSO uniform, that means you only get one shift out of it!!![/b]
    and Creek is great...Right???????? Have another drink. BTW ...what is a toliet? Is that French for something?

True! All should stop *****ing and and crying like a bunch of baby's!! Every P.D. has issues but the Creek is a good agency with great equipment and all the toys we can ask for. Like him or dislike him,Raggio, took an agency that was a joke and made it a well respected Department with good equipment and good training! Anyone that has been here over 15 years knows that! Most of the cry baby's spend more time crying than doing there job anyway and we all know who they are. We have good equipment, a good contract and it is a good City to work for. The same guy's who are crying now will be *****ing about Chief Mann in 6 months! Grow up! We all know that Mann is a nice guy but the City Manager is running the Department through Mann! Mann is already bringing his people in with him, and the Manager will have Mann promote his boys, Scott Table, Bradshaw, and Leonard to Lt. after the Sgt's test is all over!! Grow up, that is the way the world goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so right!!!!!!!!!!! The Creek is getting ready to reach a new level; a positive new level. A level that can be respected!!!! Looking forward to accountability.

I agree with the reply from voice! If any of you cry baby's think the world will change because of Chief Mann you are all wrong! As we already know the Manager is pulling the strings of the new Chief and he will just put his boys in place! How do you think Tony A. got his new job from day one,earned it, RIGHT! He is a shoe fly for the Manager and we all know it! Also, think about it Mann is bringing one if his friends to be our Deputy Chief and going to make 3 more Lt's. He is also bringing in 4 other FDLE people, friends of his to the P.D. HELLO!!!!!! Do you really think we need 3 more Lt's!!! Lets see, we will have a Chief, a Deputy Chief, 2 Capt.'s 7 Lt's and 14 Sgt's in a Dept. with 92 Cert. positions, that is about 28% of the Dept. way to top heavy, a rookie should know that. All the bosses will be bumping into each other saying what a great job they are doing and how hard they work, RIGHT!! Raggio only brought one person in to bring the D.B. up to real world investigative work! He brought the Dept. out of the dark ages and made it what it is today,a good Dept. Be prould of your P.D. and stop tearing it down!
    If you think the Manager cares about you and your feelings like John Kelly did, wake up, he doesn't care about you at all! How could he, as he is an Atheist and has no real compassion for you or anyone else! Just look at his lies in the meetings he has and how he has treated people that he has fired! There is a right way to do things and a wrong way, he has mastered the wrong way! He can't remember all his lies so it is easy for him to get caught up in them! Remember, an Atheist is a person who just doesn't care and his actions always speak louder that his words. WAKE UP everybody! Dave is your real Chief, Mann will just sit in the Chief's Office for him.
    Be happy with what you have, as it won't get any better! All of you cry babys will be *****ing about Mann in 6 months!!!!!!!!!

Post Re: STOP IT ALREADY

I can't believe my ears! Sgt. TB a Lt? Now I know Coconut Creek has gone to hell. Any agency who puts a low-life douche of a human in any position of leadership is destined to fail. I had hope for the new chief but it seems like the old routine is still alive. I also agree with the previous comments about the department being top heavy. Ever heard the phrase "too many chiefs and not enough indians"? Creek was always that way but now it is laughable. Any real department would have serious issues with 2 sergeants supervising 6 patrol officers, but this is crazy. By the way, once the new Lieutenants and Sergeants are promoted, won't the road STILL be short? Ponder that you silly little freaks. Jump ship before it sinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I can't believe my ears! Sgt. TB a Lt? Now I know Coconut Creek has gone to hell. Any agency who puts a low-life douche of a human in any position of leadership is destined to fail. I had hope for the new chief but it seems like the old routine is still alive. I also agree with the previous comments about the department being top heavy. Ever heard the phrase "too many chiefs and not enough indians"? Creek was always that way but now it is laughable. Any real department would have serious issues with 2 sergeants supervising 6 patrol officers, but this is crazy. By the way, once the new Lieutenants and Sergeants are promoted, won't the road STILL be short? Ponder that you silly little freaks. Jump ship before it sinks.
    As in many departments, the only thing that creates the "top heavy" aura is the fact that the 'few' have more in their pockets than the 'many'. It's only thanks to good testing skills and sucking up, that helps 95% of the applicants move up in the ranks. "Top heavy" may also mean that the rank causes an anaphylactic reaction, since so many seem to put on numerous pounds after their promotion.
    If you were to test applicants on tactics and safety as opposed to laws and procedure, I can guarantee we'd all be happy with the outcome. Afterall, we just wanna make sure everyone makes it home safe.
    I guess that's unheard of in this county. Over stuffed sheeps leading the wolves is how I see it.

Anyone else feel the same way?

What a joke, about one supervisor to every three officers. And they are already crying about drop in tax revenue and and next year is gonna be tough yadda yadda yadda. Three more lieutenants that we don't need...putting deadwood sergeants back on the road to help the already low moral into the gutter. lovely

Angry Re: STOP IT ALREADY

It is truly a shame to hear things are just as bad if not worse. There is really good potential within Coconut Creek, but it seems like they reward mediocrity and punish the hard-working individuals who make the PD what it is. Keep beating down the good officers who make you look good and you will get the morale to a new low, if it isn't there already.

Agree, so where is the big bad Union to help us out? Oh I forgot Skirvin is to busy spending all of his time with the Chief, Kiss, Kiss, and Tony A. What a joke all of them are!!!! At least we heard that the Chief chewed out the D.B. for all of them being a bunch of dead wood and told them he was going to kick all of them out and start with new people!!! The bad thing is he would bring in FDLE people as he is already doing and screw us from ever getting ahead in the Dept. This guy,Mann, is a joke, he should go back to FDLE where he belongs! We all know the Manager is calling the shots in the P.D. Sad day for our Dept.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast