STOP IT ALREADY - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: STOP IT ALREADY

Re: STOP IT ALREADY

Wow Ball Fro you are a great Detective. What I meant by "real cop" is simply the fact that you will have a legitimate union behind you that truly cares about your well-being as opposed to the money/power hungry whores who would leave you burning on the steak instead of getting off their asses to give a damn. When you can do your job and feel like you're protected from the childish nonsense of CCPD, then you can be a "real cop".

Now, do I need to remind you that name dropping is a violation of the TOS? Why don't I look you up and drop your name next? I have nothing to hide so let's have it or do I need to run to Walgreens to get some Vagisil for you?

Greetings from MGPD.

Your move.

Hey J.P. how are you doing down there in MGPD! We see you haven't changed, you were a milk toast when you were here and now you are MGPD's milk toast!!! The best thing the traffic Sgt. T.B. did was put you sorry butt back on the road!!!!! Of course you couldn't handle it so you left and went down to MGPD, WOW, what a great Dept. Right!!!!!!! FOP, PBA, they are all useless!!!! Like you!!!!!!

Hey there BS. Glad to see that jealously and stupidity are still alive and well in CCPD. You have the audacity to call me useless? You better get your facts straight before you come at me with this boy. For your information I lead the traffic unit every year I was there in citations overall. Go in RMS and look it up. All I did was call out Sgt. TB on the useless piece of crap he is. The reason I got sent to the road was he couldn't handle looking at me knowing I exposed what a true douche he is and I was the only one who had the balls to tell him to his fat face. Then the union and the ex-chief failed me and let me be made a martyr instead of standing up to the boobery. I left because the writing was on the wall for me and I hear nothing has changed at all. Don't be jealous because I had the guts to venture out into an unknown territory and be successful. You had the opportunity to apply to MGPD like I did but the difference is I did something to better myself as opposed to whining about everything in an online forum. And by the way, that's Sergeant Milk Toast to you ass clown. Let's hang out one day and compare pay stubs. :lol:

You made the right move by going to Miami gardens; this place is only getting worse. The politics is out of control, beyond what is normal for a Police Department.

Please be safe over there and be glad you left.

Now,Now, Milk Toast, talk is always cheap, don't get upset, evevryone knows what happened to you! A loser is a loser and we are glad that Big Bad MGPD has you now!!! We know you will be able to hide much better down there now that you are a SGT. Wow, I guess there standards for SGT. are low down there if you are one!!! As for Sgt. T.B. why don't you stop by the P.D. and say those things to his face, speak about no balls, if you had them you would do that. We would all love to watch!!!!!!!!! OK, go back to sleep now or whatever you do down there!!!!!!!!! If you want to stop by the P.D. and tell T.B. off let me know I will sell tickets for the ass kicking!!!!!

Wow, from the way you are defending the Butterbean I would say this is FS. Am I wrong? If i'm wrong I would say you are just another brainwashed fool who thinks kissing ass will get you a promotion. News flash, IT WON'T. And FYI, if you had a clue you would know I already spoke my peace to his fat ass which is why I was transferred in the first place. I would like to let you know that I open my cruiser up to anyone from CCPD who wants to ride with me one night and see what I do. You think I hide? Here's another news flash, I bust my ass every night which is why I came out #1 on the Sergeant's list and I am successful. Once again, don't hate me because I make more than you and I am more successful. It is ugly. Come to the hood and see if you can hack it. I DARE YOU. :twisted:

On a side note, congrats to Sgt. RM, Sgt. HC, and Lt. ST. They REALLY deserve it. It's refreshing to see somone finally get recognized for good work as opposed to licking the rectums of everyone in admin or sleeping your way up. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by guest 13
    You made the right move by going to Miami gardens; this place is only getting worse. The politics is out of control, beyond what is normal for a Police Department.

Please be safe over there and be glad you left.

Thanks. I will. You do the same. We are accepting applications if you or anyone else is interested.

I can't post my name due to the typical reprisals. You absolutely made the right move Jeremy. There are more people that understand what you went through but can't admit it. Good luck down there.

I can post my name due to the typical reprisals. You absolutely made the right move Jeremy. There are more people that understand what you went through but can't admit it. Good luck down there.

I can post my name due to the typical reprisals. You absolutely made the right move Jeremy. There are more people that understand what you went through but can't admit it. Good luck down there.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast