Privacy Tips About Posting Photos/Pictures - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Privacy Tips About Posting Photos/Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Stripes
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Not impressed
    Mod 1, I'm sorry you chose to glorify this individual. While his artistic creations may be well done and momentarily humorous, they are undignified and basically something I would expect from a middle school child. I'm glad he is no longer a cop or dabbling at his works of art.

If you haven't been the target of someone's anonymous rantings then you probably wouldn't understand the humiliation and pain it brings. At least when your administrators/supervisors confront you, they are either face-to-face or an easily identifiable source and this does take courage. When you hide behind anonymous drawings or words, you become an unknown enemy. And this is scary.
    Picasso is a genius! Obviously you are a head up the butt supervisor if you are complaining about Picasso like that. You supervisors think that you are "face to face" but your not. You hide behind your rank to carry out personal vendettas at work against your underlings. It is in middle school terms like the 7th graders picking on the 6th graders. It is humiliating to constantly get written up or suspended because of an over zealous supervisor just trying to make a name for themselves or trying to get you back for not saying "good morning" to them when every other time you did, they looked down their nose at you like you were some kind of turd. If you are just another officer, then maybe you are being ridiculed because you suck and no matter what people tell you, you refuse to better yourself. Try learning to be better, its not impossible. Picasso, we love you!
    You are a turd. Try another occupation.
    Polk Deputy Charged With Misusing Agency Computer

Published: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 9:47 p.m.

LAKELAND | A Polk County sheriff’s deputy was arrested Wednesday after using her agency-issued computer to access a state crime database and then illegally sharing information from it, according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

Kimberly Torres, 23, of Lakeland, was arrested about 6 p.m. and charged with two felony counts of unlawful use of a computer. She has been suspended without pay pending the outcome of the investigation, the Sheriff’s Office said.

Torres used her computer to access the Florida Crime Information Center database, which is maintained by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and is for law enforcement use only, the Sheriff’s Office said.

She gave out information from the database to someone who isn’t authorized to have access to it, which is illegal, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

Torres was hired in the Animal Control Section in December 2004 and became a deputy sheriff in September 2006. She was most recently assigned to the Southwest District Patrol. She had been suspended with pay on Friday, after the agency was informed that she was misusing her computer.

Bureau of Special Investigations detectives then seized her agency-issued computer and did a forensic analysis on it. BSI detectives verified that Torres had accessed privileged FCIC information and then released the data to an unauthorized person at least twice, the Sheriff’s Office said.
    WOW! Maybe Nugent needs to do the same thing to some of his deputies!!

Go Grady, Go!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Dear Not impressed

#1 Mod 1 just introduced me ~ I've been away for a couple months and have a little experience being on the streets and at the same time still maintain my voice in our community.
    #2 I don't see where MOD1 chose to glorify me ~ this suggests an ego problem .
    #3 You said: Quote: " While his artistic creations may be well done and momentarily humorous, they are undignified and basically something I would expect from a middle school child." ~

Question ~ Were his creations well done or middle school sketches?
    While you stated that they were momentarily humorous...."Did you giggle at some?"
    Hummm... I know there were many gigglers running around at the time.

#4 I'm glad he is no longer a cop or dabbling at his works of art.

Picasso has spent enough of his life solving other people's problems
    He has some many other interest's to fulfill his life that he can't keep up with them,
    Some of them are very artistic...and it seems he's back.....

#5 Quote "If you haven't been the target of someone's anonymous rantings then you probably wouldn't understand the humiliation and pain it brings."

It's kinda funny .. but an easy estimate puts at least 20% of the number of people on the Department knew who Picasso was. A certain Dist 2 Major was known to be laughing at the depictions of a fat "Chuck" ... meanwhile .... Two City Council Members have his framed Pix on their desks .

#6 Quote: 'At least when your administrators/supervisors confront you, they are either face-to-face or an easily identifiable source and this does take courage.'

From my own experience with supervisors:
    I've been lied to "face-to-face" in major issues.
    Their only courage was being trying to be Politically Correct

I found faults in the System and tried to expose them.
    The current and past computer system.... for one

When you've seen a Major act like a total Ar$eH0Le
    And then were promised that something would be done
    and yet saw a complete cover~up
    When you've seen policies and procedures swept under the rug
    Promised children screw up and yet promoted
    When Chucky came into MY office to say that the "Where's Jocker's " would be my total down fall....
    Where's the justice ?

#7 Quote" When you hide behind anonymous drawings or words, you become an unknown enemy. And this is scary."

Yes it's scary
    I'm/we're .... not the enemy ~
    Just a voice from within.
    This is the Justice we all want........

Each of us wants what's right and just......and fair.
    The Change will eventually come from within

To those still on patrol .... while you can
    Don't sell your soul to the company store
    Be true until yourselves
    Be fair above all to those you serve
    And Screw Admins stats.....

In the world of K9's, the name Picasso is given to dogs who shit in their kennel and then manage to spread the filth all over the walls and themselves. That seems appropriate in your case as well.

PS - this is the BSO site - not whatever crap department you were from. You're a legend in your own mind. STFU.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12