Administration Changes
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Administration Changes

So with the new city manager in office, what you think will happen to our wonderful administration? Who do you think will stay or who do you think will get the boot? Let's see if the city manager is smart enough to see what our admin is really about and gets rid of them. I vote for new blood, it is time for a change.

Re: Administration Changes

I personally think that KM and RW should move up the ranks and be our next Captains. They would both do an excellent job. Oh and Wild Bill too.

BSO

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    BSO
    That would be the best thing to happen to Creek.

BSO
    That would be the best thing to happen to Creek.
    BSO will never take over another P.D. thanks to that alien looking KJ. Some of you that are old enough and still have their memories intact should remember the tv series "V" where aliens invaded this planet and would rip their faces off just before eating a juicy succulant human being. You are either someone who wants to be part of a bigger agency, or a Deputy who believes they're better than any city Police Officer (megalomania syndrome) simply because they have a wider jurisdiction, more toys, and more man power. The last I heard, we are all still being certified by the State of Florida and still have the obligation to "Protect and serve" even if it's out of our boundaries. That's of course provided your actions will protect someone from immediate future violence. Either way, just deal with what you have and where you are. Going to BSO wouldn't make you a better agency. It would just make you a bigger agency. We're all human and make the same mistakes, fall asleep on duty, bleed the same blood, and cry the same tears. Go to a bigger agency, and all you'll get is your current problems magnified by ten.

BSO will take over.... That would be the best thing for Coconut Creek. Maybe then we can be called a Law Enforcement agency. Certainly not now. Bigger is better.

Whoever keeps writing BSO needs to leave and go. I sick of hearing we will be a real department if we go to BSO. We are a real department and one of the highest paid. Obviously this person loves himself and the fact that he is a police officer. They wear the uniform because it makes them feel better about themselves and the uniform looks cool. Trust me BSO is no diferent than what we are. Same old shit..I KNOW MANY DEPUTIES AND THEY AGREE WITH ME WHILE THEY WORK EVERY WEEKEND...shut you hole and go away...i like my $$$

Quote Originally Posted by uncleremus
    Whoever keeps writing BSO needs to leave and go. I sick of hearing we will be a real department if we go to BSO. We are a real department and one of the highest paid. Obviously this person loves himself and the fact that he is a police officer. They wear the uniform because it makes them feel better about themselves and the uniform looks cool. Trust me BSO is no diferent than what we are. Same old shizzat..I KNOW MANY DEPUTIES AND THEY AGREE WITH ME WHILE THEY WORK EVERY WEEKEND...shut you hole and go away...i like my $$$

Yes true if you guys actually had a good administration, you would be a great department, but with the admin you have right now, you could not pay me enough to work there. Not enough money in the world to deal with the crap that goes on.

Who cares about Admin changes, it's only going to get worse. Who are they going to promote? A drunk, a prozac felon, or maybe a felonious statistical maker? Better yet, let's see who is going to DB. Henry? Then Clint can be a sro so he doesn't have to use his gun anymore! Everyone else, don't waist your time. Unless you are invited to the db meeting so they can decide who they want before the interviews.Some thing never change, the only snowball. Maybe some day the sun will come out and melt them all away!! :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Fortune Teller
    Who cares about Admin changes, it's only going to get worse. Who are they going to promote? A drunk, a prozac felon, or maybe a felonious statistical maker? Better yet, let's see who is going to DB. Henry? Then Clint can be a sro so he doesn't have to use his gun anymore! Everyone else, don't waist your time. Unless you are invited to the db meeting so they can decide who they want before the interviews.Some thing never change, the only snowball. Maybe some day the sun will come out and melt them all away!! :evil:
    WOW aren't u negative. I hope Henry does get the DB, he deserves it. And I hope Tabel gets promoted, he is the best Coconut Creek has to offer. So go somewhere else if ur not happy.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast