welcome back

Thread: welcome back

welcome back

Well I would like to welcome the finest Officer this little island has ever had. It was a pleasure not to have hime protecting and scaring for the past several months. I know that I am secure in the knowledge that he will step on his privates again, this time with golf shoes on. You would think he would overcome shortcomings as a Police Officer, by being a little nice to the public. But, I guess that would be to much to ask for.

i am also sure that Dunkin Donuts missed his absence as well.

Welcome home Bobbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyy. Hit the buffet

Re: welcome back

From the gate on the real west island, I ponder a question? Has anyone ever made a self intiated arrest on midnights? I guess every one is to busy finding a place to hide for eight. Take a look in the mirror. IF you wanna leed, do if from the font, and leed by example.

It bothers me greatly that I do not have the toys that I want. But, I troop on and hopefully my had work will be noticed. IF we all gave as much as we asked for, wow what a concept that would be. Rember part of the job is finding bad guys and girls.

Re: welcome back

Well there little "trooper" why dont you troop on and hope that you get your new toys. Me, I will be 09 and 06 with nothing to do but get cleared west. To think that I get a pay check for this :devil: