Deleted String "Scumbags"

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Deleted String "Scumbags"

I initially allowed the "scumbags" string to remain to see what type of dialog developed. Unfortunately, it took a turn that I expected it would and resulted in what was the beginning of a very negative and offensive string of comments directed at specific officers. This is not the proper forum to hash out your personal problems.

Re: Deleted String "Scumbags"

Why does the deletion of this string not surprise me since it was a modulator who was being talked about/identified. Sorry Crusader, the jig is up on you, my dear. Although you may have the power to control this board, you do not, however, have the power to control the truth being made known about you outside this board. She is not trying to damage your career or your reputation as you are hers. She is genuinely and visually upset by your words/actions. Leave her alone! She is legitimately upset at the turn of events and just wants to move on in life, minus your harassment. Like I said before, Let it go man... Act as a grown up and I'm sure this mess can all go away. Your continued harassment of this poor girl will only result in your own discipline. While she just wants the harassment to stop, I've advised her to document/save everything in the event you try to use your "veteran" status to sully her reputation and possibly get her disciplined when it's you who have acted inappropriately. She has other "veterans" who are willing to back her up on this. Watch yourself Crusader, you're walking on thin ice. I'm quite sure this post will mysteriously disappear once you read it, but I don't care. It's only your eyes I wish to read this.