SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON PUBLIC EMPLOYEES AND UNIONS by a former union steward

Unregistered

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON PUBLIC EMPLOYEES AND UNIONS by a former union steward

AS a former union steward for a large company i can tell you that a union's might is created in only 3 ways.

1 The THE ABILITY TO STRIKE therefore disrupting a company's profits or a public service.

2 MEMBERS OF THE UNION THAT ARE REGISTERED VOTERS if the number is very high the union can use its membership either for or against a public official to benefit the employees.Almost always any union favors democrats.

3 USING THE LEGAL SYSTEM the union normally has lawyers that are experts in the field they are representing and have the financial resources to file a lawsuit

UNfortunately "law enforcement" cannot strike so thats 1/3 of the power gone

Rick Scott is a republican in his second term, AND florida is a right to work state so the membership is very low. thats now 2/3 of the power gone.

Rick Scott has no fear of the courts 3/3 all the power is gone. EXAMPLE , He used his own money to campaign against some Florida Judges that were not likely to rule in his favor when the state illegally took 3% of corrections officers pay.The judges voted in his favor and were re elected .

so that is why folks

it's not the union, it's not just low membership , it's not just the courts, it's the fact the state of florida has twice elected a criminal as governor. And what criminal likes law enforcement and especially prison ? This cycle will continue until we have a democratic governor.

I say this as a republican myself. Rick Scot is not a republican he is a criminal.He should be in federal prison for medicaid fraud.Period.

Peter the Pooter Pounder
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    AS a former union steward for a large company i can tell you that a union's might is created in only 3 ways.

1 The THE ABILITY TO STRIKE therefore disrupting a company's profits or a public service.

2 MEMBERS OF THE UNION THAT ARE REGISTERED VOTERS if the number is very high the union can use its membership either for or against a public official to benefit the employees.Almost always any union favors democrats.

3 USING THE LEGAL SYSTEM the union normally has lawyers that are experts in the field they are representing and have the financial resources to file a lawsuit

UNfortunately "law enforcement" cannot strike so thats 1/3 of the power gone

Rick Scott is a republican in his second term, AND florida is a right to work state so the membership is very low. thats now 2/3 of the power gone.

Rick Scott has no fear of the courts 3/3 all the power is gone. EXAMPLE , He used his own money to campaign against some Florida Judges that were not likely to rule in his favor when the state illegally took 3% of corrections officers pay.The judges voted in his favor and were re elected .

so that is why folks

it's not the union, it's not just low membership , it's not just the courts, it's the fact the state of florida has twice elected a criminal as governor. And what criminal likes law enforcement and especially prison ? This cycle will continue until we have a democratic governor.

I say this as a republican myself. Rick Scot is not a republican he is a criminal.He should be in federal prison for medicaid fraud.Period.
    I love ****