HAPPY NEWS-TONY PILLA RUNNING FOR MAYOR - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: HAPPY NEWS-TONY PILLA RUNNING FOR MAYOR

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hialeah Garden did the wise thing by not electing one of the biggest Morons I ever come across. He was never a real cop, and he sure as hell turned out to be an idiot as business man. Ask any who really knows the truth and they will tell you the Brains of the operation and family is his wife. He hired current and retired POPOS none ever lasted. They all had to leave due to his shenanigans.

A Hialeah Garden’s Officer worked a few off duty jobs Kapp Industries Tony’s Company. Tony had a difference of opinion with that officer and officer left, Tony was not satisfied. He handed up the officer to that officer’s agency for failure to disclose outside employment. The poor guy who was in a financial pickle to begin with was terminated. Great job Tony.

There is lot’s more, but my time is valuable and am not going to waist it on this piece of work. Congratulations Hialeah Garden you avoided a big mistake.

Ohh by the way Tony hates Cubans, but thanks to his wife who turns out to be Cuban he has learned to walk upright like humans…..
    Juan Valiente stop being a hater. This is so you !

No it’s not Juan Valiente, funny how Juan Valiente has always been the excuse for you failure. Valiente is doing very well. He moved on with life Tony. Glad to see Armando handed you your Tracero in silver palter.
    You always called him a stupid moron, bet you weren’t expecting that one.

Now look at you, you are in sinking ship and you got no body to blame but your own arogance, mouth and stupidity. You were so rude to everybody, you have no friends. After all the work and effort Nancy puts into that business. Are you still having trouble finding someone to have a beer with, when Nancy is out having a good time away from you ? Not even **** wants to go out with you.

I know you well you Weeble..............

Hialeah Garden did the wise thing by not electing one of the biggest Morons I ever come across. He was never a real cop, and he sure as hell turned out to be an idiot as business man. Ask any who really knows the truth and they will tell you the Brains of the operation and family is his wife. He hired current and retired POPOS none ever lasted. They all had to leave due to his shenanigans.

A Hialeah Garden’s Officer worked a few off duty jobs Kapp Industries Tony’s Company. Tony had a difference of opinion with that officer and officer left, Tony was not satisfied. He handed up the officer to that officer’s agency for failure to disclose outside employment. The poor guy who was in a financial pickle to begin with was terminated. Great job Tony.

There is lot’s more, but my time is valuable and am not going to waist it on this piece of work. Congratulations Hialeah Garden you avoided a big mistake.

Ohh by the way Tony hates Cubans, but thanks to his wife who turns out to be Cuban he has learned to walk upright like humans…..
    Juan Valiente stop being a hater. This is so you !

Is it true that Pilla lost by 92%??? If he did you guys are even more stupid than I imagined. Mario told me it was going to be a close race, what happen, you were wrong again? The blind leading the blind!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12