NPPD"S Chief
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NPPD"S Chief

NPPD"S Chief

I'm thinking of applying for North Port and heard their chief used to work at your agency. Can anyone tell me what he was like to work for? I am certified in another state and learned from one of your deputies that he wprked and retired from Sarasota. Are you hiring or is North Port the only agency hiring in the area?

Re: NPPD"S Chief

Quote Originally Posted by RI Patrolman
    I'm thinking of applying for North Port and heard their chief used to work at your agency. Can anyone tell me what he was like to work for? I am certified in another state and learned from one of your deputies that he wprked and retired from Sarasota. Are you hiring or is North Port the only agency hiring in the area?
    Get ready for the onslaught, RIP. You will find as many who like Chief TL as those who think he is the anti-Christ. I have nothing but good things to say about him. I cannot help you as far as whether NPPD is hiring but I don't think our agency is for Patrol. Pretty sure of that. To be sure just call 941-862-5800 and ask for Personnel.

1. TL either loves you or hates you. There isn't any in-between.

2. If TL loves you, then he'll part the Red Sea for you. He'll schmooze you.

3. If TL hates you, then watch out!!! He'll railroad you!!!

4. TL is a master manipulator. He used to manipulate the rumor mill at the SSO to the nth degree. He would start rumors to influence departmental opinion. He's very good at it.

5. TL is also known as "the liar" (hence his initials).

6. TL is a politician extraordinaire. He's good at back-stabbing employees, side stepping, lying, pilfering and plundering.

[quote=Hey Pawtucket]
    Quote Originally Posted by "RI Patrolman":3q2wx31f
    To be sure just call 941-862-5800 and ask for Personnel.
    [/quote:3q2wx31f]

Correction. Make that 941-861-5800

Quote Originally Posted by TL = the liar

4. TL is a master manipulator. He used to manipulate the rumor mill at the SSO to the nth degree. He would start rumors to influence departmental opinion. He's very good at it.

6. TL is a politician extraordinaire. He's good at back-stabbing employees, side stepping, lying, pilfering and plundering.
    Great Post! I couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TL = the liar

You forgot to mention that if you fall out of good graces with TL, then he can railroad you after he's done schmoozing you. :lol:

I'm looking to get away from thr BS up here, but I sure am getting mixed signals from the replies here. How long ago did he work with the Sheriffs department and do you think maybe he changed when he took the new job?

Quote Originally Posted by RI Patrolman
    I'm looking to get away from thr BS up here, but I sure am getting mixed signals from the replies here. How long ago did he work with the Sheriffs department and do you think maybe he changed when he took the new job?
    NPPD is a good agency to work for. Everything written about TL is true, but it's not going to affect you because he's on his way out of North Port. By the time you apply and get hired, you'll be safe. The application process takes a long time.

I appreciate the time everyone took here to answer me. Gives me a perspectus as to what is available. Stay safe guys and gals!

TL has been pretty vindictive to many!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast