BO Out? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: BO Out?

Re: BO Out?

"comspiracy"...nice post Albert.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    OK, I have my tin foil hat on !! BTW, i am so sick and f'in tired of hearing about Costa Rican photos. Don't you comspiracy theorists think that if someone had incriminating pics, they would have been out by now?? what are you waiting for??
    If you have to ask that question then you really need to go back to school. :devil: Even a Baby like me knows why :devil:

Once I heard a wise man say, " Those who post dancing hot dogs really have nothing to say. They just like to see the hot dog dance."

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

KR would have to be a complete fool to hire BO back plain and simple.

(for me anyway)It would totally discredit his ability to lead this agency, and it would be a bad for the agency from a PR standpoint. Think about what the public would perceive....employee under investigation decides to quit, and gets re-hired by new sheriff....that's bad for business...DH should have never hired her in the first place. I agree (to a point) with the "keep your friends close and enemies closer" but that hiring was a big mistake.

And all this BS about what and who she knows...I say bring it! get it out in the open, (if she has anything of merit) if she did have any "dirt" she would have dropped it by now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567