Banned IP - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Banned IP

Re: Banned IP

Quote Originally Posted by buster1
    Too Bad -- What is the Board of Director BS you're talking about? buster1
    Buster1, a number of members of FAA have complained via the Oldstar forum, private emails to the BOD, inquiries through their
    RD's and other methods of the personal attacks on Oldstar including a number by BOD members. Either you haven't read the Oldstar forum in the past or you ignore postings by others that do not conform to your thinking. Make inquiries of the BOD members yourself and if they are truthful you will see that my statements are factual.

Guest: So if I don't like the rules I can "stop posting"? Isn't that what I've been saying to The Florida 2 + 1? If you don't like the way the FAA BOD is running things, then run for the BOD and make changes? Now you want me to stop posting?.....................ARE YOU NUTS.

You are correct, I don't check the oldstar very much as all I see is The Boat and his "buddy" dominating the conversation. I see numerous current and former SAs every week and they all mention "The 2 + 1". That's why I think the oldstar doesn't show the numbers it had a year or two ago. Many of us are just plain tired of The 2 +1 having all the answers all the time.

As it concerns your comment about BOD members getting in trouble on the oldstar, SO WHAT? Can't they express their opinion any way they want? What makes them better than the rest of us?buster1.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Too Bad -- What is the Board of Director BS you're talking about? buster1
    Buster1, a number of members of FAA have complained via the Oldstar forum, private emails to the BOD, inquiries through their
    RD's and other methods of the personal attacks on Oldstar including a number by BOD members. Either you haven't read the Oldstar forum in the past or you ignore postings by others that do not conform to your thinking. Make inquiries of the BOD members yourself and if they are truthful you will see that my statements are factual.
    Guest, he doesn't need to make inquires of the BOD members because he IS a BOD member. That's why he is so upset about anyone criticizing the BOD. Quit wasting your breath. He'll just work on finding out who you are so he can call you names.

Don't Waste: Very good at connecting the dots but you kinda missed a few. So you think I'm on the BOD because I support the current BOD? Wrong my friend, oops that's SSS's line. I don't think this BOD has done everything correctly. But since they are welling to give up their time to try and make the FAA a better organization, and I'm not willing to give up my time, right now, and I support them, so that makes me a member of the BOD. You are a beauty, "my friend".

Until the Chronic Complainers like you and the other FEW leave the FAA, there's no way I'd run for the BOD. Why would I want to give up my valuable time to have a few Adam Henry's complain about everything little thing that the BOD does i.e, giving those who forgot to pay their dues a little additional time to get their house in order. Per your "friends & supporters" this is a violation of the by-laws. Had the BOD stopped their membership on 10-01-08, and not reached out to those of us who forgot to pay our bill, the FAA would have lost over 400 members, and many of thousands of dollars.

A question that has been asked but NEVER ANSWERED: Why don'tyou run for the BOD?

Very simple question, that not one of you Chronic Complainers have answered. regards "my friend" buster1

Don't Waste: Very good at connecting the dots but you kinda missed a few. So you think I'm on the BOD because I support the current BOD? Wrong my friend, oops that's SSS's line. I don't think this BOD has done everything correctly. But since they are welling to give up their time to try and make the FAA a better organization, and I'm not willing to give up my time, right now, and I support them, so that makes me a member of the BOD. You are a beauty, "my friend".

Until the Chronic Complainers like you and the other FEW leave the FAA, there's no way I'd run for the BOD. Why would I want to give up my valuable time to have a few Adam Henry's complain about everything little thing that the BOD does i.e, giving those who forgot to pay their dues a little additional time to get their house in order. Per your "friends & supporters" this is a violation of the by-laws. Had the BOD stopped their membership on 10-01-08, and not reached out to those of us who forgot to pay our bill, the FAA would have lost over 400 members, and many of thousands of dollars.

A question that has been asked but NEVER ANSWERED: Why don'tyou run for the BOD?

Very simple question, that not one of you Chronic Complainers have answered. regards "my friend" buster1
    When you stoop to outright lies the conversation is over.

Goodby Piggi. Oink, oink, oink.

Please explain your preceived "out right lies". buster1

Buster1,

You are wasting your efforts in attempting to become a voice of reason. Unfortunately, you have now been banned for "stooping" by "Don't waist your breath." Sorry, I don't think you will ever receive an explanation to your question? I guess one should not be surprised when a poster on this forum supportive of the FAA is called a liar for mention that they had never posted with the FAA or attended any function. Reminds me of the film "A Few Good Men" when Jack Nicholson says "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"!!!! Your positive efforts Buster1 have not gone unnoticed....Trigger.

"Did you hear something?"

"There was a faint sound when the wind blew from the West. There was a smell too."

"The smell was really foul.... Probably from a piggi pen."

"Listen --- There's the sound again!"

oink

Hope my galloping in does not interrupt with the smell you have been enjoying! I smell it differently...like something is dying. Time to move on....adios!! ROY

Quote Originally Posted by ROY
    Hope my galloping in does not interrupt with the smell you have been enjoying! I smell it differently...like something is dying. Time to move on....adios!! ROY
    Hey Roy (Rogers) don't forget to take Trigger with you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast