Mayor Gary Resnicks lack of Leadership - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Mayor Gary Resnicks lack of Leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful
    I can hear someone whining. " Oh please please please talk Scott out of running for vacant seat"." Who can stand up against him"? Now that the new mayor is in place, some are asking themselves," OMG what have we done"?
    yea what have we done....we've created a monster who is in this for himself only....
    hope Newton can save us............
    IF you truely believe this, WE ARE IN BAD SHAPE TO THINK THAT NEWTON IS OUR SALVATION!!!!!! This guy is yesterdays news. Nobody wants him back. After this election, he will be a THREE TIME LOOSER!!!! :devil: He has a better chance of getting struck by lightening then winning this election. :lol: But not to worry. If he is a good boy, maybe Mayor Resnik will allow him to head a new committee called "Digging out of the hole Newton threw us in". ops: Best of luck to you, Newton.

Sounds like someone is a little worried....
    Guess we will see who has the last laugh on Feb 10th.....

Well, we saw Scotty at the recent street party on main st. and he will probably be at the winter fest tonight at hagen pk..WE are going to see alot of him in days to come and it's quite sad because although his leadership, which I might add included Mayor resnick, helped in part to bring our city to the mess that it's in, he meant well. Scotty, if you really care about this city, let it rest and go about your life. I can speak for alot of the regulars at Alibi in that, we have enough problems now with radio hosts poking jokes at our city without having our election system made a mockery of and turning it into some type of circus.

Mayor Gary Resnick Investigated by State Authority

Mayor Gary Resnick of Wilton Manors is being envestigated by the state authorities - ethical comission and state atorney general! Seems he and that slimebag steve keley are more than just but buddies. Also resnik was seen on TWO seperate times stealing copies of the Pelican newspaper out of the library. There is an article on page 2 in the dec 12 edition that has resnick VERY worried. Can you say sunshine law vioaltion???? Hope that crook goes behind bars

Re: Mayor Gary Resnick Investigated by State Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Wilton Manors Watcher
    Mayor Gary Resnick of Wilton Manors is being envestigated by the state authorities - ethical comission and state atorney general! Seems he and that slimebag steve keley are more than just but buddies. Also resnik was seen on TWO seperate times stealing copies of the Pelican newspaper out of the library. There is an article on page 2 in the dec 12 edition that has resnick VERY worried. Can you say sunshine law vioaltion???? Hope that crook goes behind bars
    maybe Steve Kelly can write about how his buddy Gary is being investigated. I saw that article...Resnick is a disgrace to the City. Cant wait to hear more on this scum, and his scum buddy.

Re: Mayor Gary Resnick Investigated by State Authority

[quote=no surprsie]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Wilton Manors Watcher":1kd8oabj
    maybe Steve Kelly can write about how his buddy Gary is being investigated. I saw that article...Resnick is a disgrace to the City. Cant wait to hear more on this scum, and his scum buddy.[/quote:1kd8oabj]

Steve Kelly is being trashed all over the sun sentinel blogs..apparently everyone is catching on to his crap. Maybe we wont have an ICN much longer. So, whats the scoop on Resnicks investigation w/ the State. I hear hes had to hire an atty to defend him???

so does anyone know happened to garys investgation with the state? Please tell me he's going to be going far far away from WM......Hes such a slim ball, im sure he hired one of his slumball atty to depend him too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12