PHCC Correction/LEO Crossover

PHCC Correction/LEO Crossover

If anyone is interested in attending a Detention to LEO crossover please message me so that I may start a contact list. I know that this has been tried many times but we need ELIGIBLE applicants to even start the ball rolling. I have talked to the admin. personally and if we can do this then we would be able to put something in motion. They could run both night/day academies if enough people will participate.
    Have a good one,stay safe.

Re: PHCC Correction/LEO Crossover

Ok so far I have 12 people from Pinellas that expressed serious interest, you mean to tell me not one person in Pasco is thinking of crossing over?.....I atleast thought Id get some negative feedback(thats not an invitation folks so please)

It sucks so bad on the road that no one in the jail wants to come out. Sorry we cant help you but most of my co-workers have it good in the jail. We see the deputies on the road getting used and feel for them. So may are unhappy they are going to Tampa in spring. It was bad in jail two years ago but things turned around and the constant OT is gone.

Well just cause your working inside in Pasco doesnt mean youd have to work on the road for the same agency, youd have your pick of agencies to apply. Just a thought, even if you did stay at the jail for now it would open the opportunity to go to the bailiff section at a later date.