FOP - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOP

Re: FOP

You, "The Voice", show up tomorrow night at the meeting and show your face and express your views.
    If you think your response is accurate, you are wrong!
    Most of those things take preparedness, research, meetings prior to and just don't last a mtg or day.
    Again, you show your ignorance.
    Show up, voice your view in person and if you're not afraid, participate.
    Oh, maybe you can't get elected to office or most probably can't qualify.
    The FOP is going a good job!

Thats how stupit you are! i attend alot of meetings. Bunch of sh.t talkers and drunk Officers! Alcohol shouldnt be at the meetings! Funny 100 times asking and no Budget report. Your hiding something big!

If not you would wipe your asssss with the request!

Quote Originally Posted by Enough
    Show up, voice your view in person and if you're not afraid, participate.
    You nailed it on the head. Why the intimidation techniques?

This is the reason why most rookies don't participate, they are afraid to be ridiculed for bringing up something as logical as a budget report.

I often ask myself, why does asking for something as basic as a budget report bring up so many hateful remarks.

Even my homeowners association has meeting notes and budget reports....

I don't believe all of the conspiracy theories, but the more the board fights to release the information, the more concerned I am. For us old timers, it sounds suspiciously the same as Don's Do the Right Thing scandle....

Children please, this is very simple if you want a copy of the budget report then simply give armando or any board member a Public Records Request. You can do this on any piece of paper, simply stating that you want a copy of the Budget report, for a specific time frame, under Chapter 319 Public Records. Put a time frame for them to respond, by law they have to give it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Children please, this is very simple if you want a copy of the budget report then simply give armando or any board member a Public Records Request. You can do this on any piece of paper, simply stating that you want a copy of the Budget report, for a specific time frame, under Chapter 319 Public Records. Put a time frame for them to respond, by law they have to give it to you.
    Ok, Kids, Class is open, The FOP is not government, so mr. sidewalk lawyer, you cant do a public records request.

What you could do has a MEMBER is ask for it at a FOP meeting.

That is funny, a Public records request-LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Guys and gals,

If we had $400,000 a month, I don't think we would be driving Impalas/Fords....Maybe a Lexus, Infinitis, or BMWs.

Our dues go to pay premiums for our legal fees, national FOP per capita, as well as state FOP per capita.

By the way...We are aiming to have centralized roll calls in the beginning of December with the new roll out of our new health insurance plan...Lower co-pays, better prescription drug coverage/co-pays, enhancement of the dental plan, and our premiums aren't going up.

Thanks,
    Javi Ortiz

Even my homeowners association has meeting notes and budget reports....

I don't believe all of the conspiracy theories, but the more the board fights to release the information, the more concerned I am. For us old timers, it sounds suspiciously the same as Don's Do the Right Thing scandle....

If it’s minutes and treasurer reports you seek, they are distributed every meeting. If you would like an older copy, I have them going back about 3 years.

The union does not distribute an annual budget report.

Why? Doesn't a member have the right to know?
    Do you Know?

Why? Doesn't a member have the right to know?
    Do you Know?

Don't know

Yes

No

I think it's a very good question my brother! Maybe they don't want you to see something!

You take care my friend.......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast