Mexican drug cartels war bleeds over into Arizona cities - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Mexican drug cartels war bleeds over into Arizona cities

Quote Originally Posted by Don't feed the bigot bear.
    This post has appeared on numerous other leo forums here as well as numerous media forums.
    He also goes by the name of Nuz Man, Nuz to U, Etc. The poster is a notorious purvayer of anti-Mexican hate info.
    Profiling is where it's at, just ask the Israelis, they profile at their airports and guess what.... EL AL has not been highjacked.

It's not the bigot bear, it's pink elephant in the room you bleeding heart liberals created w/ the endorsement of the FN'ACLU.

Leave the drug work to the SIB guys and gals. We in patrol need to focus on the biggest problem out there, and that is traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by FUACLU
    This post has appeared on numerous other leo forums here as well as numerous media forums.
    He also goes by the name of Nuz Man, Nuz to U, Etc. The poster is a notorious purvayer of anti-Mexican hate info.
    Profiling is where it's at, just ask the Israelis, they profile at their airports and guess what.... EL AL has not been highjacked.

It's not the bigot bear, it's pink elephant in the room you bleeding heart liberals created w/ the endorsement of the FN'ACLU.
    Last I heard oh hate monger, Israel was not part of the U.S. nor does if fall under Fl. jursdiction either.
    Oh and thanks for proving my point about this topic being nothing more then a hate topic.
    Now please go back to your front porch couch and finish off your case of PBR, and stick to posting on the Aryan Nations website.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FUACLU

Last I heard oh hate monger, Israel was not part of the U.S. nor does if fall under Fl. jursdiction either.
    Oh and thanks for proving my point about this topic being nothing more then a hate topic.
    Now please go back to your front porch couch and finish off your case of PBR, and stick to posting on the Aryan Nations website.
    Shut your pie hole you liberal piece of trash. Perhaps we should have stayed closer to the core of which this great nation was founded and it's priciples. I suppose you think Bill Ayers is just a guy that lives in Obama's neighborhood, and I also imagine that you feel Sarasota should be a sanctuary city like good old butt pirate San Fransico is so we can let Mexican gangs run rampant and sell drugs and gun down innocent citizens. You mind as well gather 100 of your closest yellow belly liberal sap suckers to help you here pal. Ask yourself this, If I'm a racist why is there Black History month and not White History month, why? GFY hippie!

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
    > illogical
    > minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
    > which
    > holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a
    > turd
    > by the clean end."

Quote Originally Posted by UR an Idiot

Shut your pie hole you liberal piece of trash. Perhaps we should have stayed closer to the core of which this great nation was founded and it's priciples. I suppose you think Bill Ayers is just a guy that lives in Obama's neighborhood, and I also imagine that you feel Sarasota should be a sanctuary city like good old butt pirate San Fransico is so we can let Mexican gangs run rampant and sell drugs and gun down innocent citizens. You mind as well gather 100 of your closest yellow belly liberal sap suckers to help you here pal. Ask yourself this, If I'm a racist why is there Black History month and not White History month, why? GFY hippie!
    I must have really hit home with the comment about the front porch couch and PBR, huh inbreeder? It is comforting to know that you shall never be a member of thisk, or really any other law enforcement agency around here Bubba.
    As for white history month, it take place the other 11 months of the year.

Also drugs cross all cultures and race idiot. That goes for using and selling as well. Once again, please contain your trash to your arian brothers brothers website.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
    > illogical
    > minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
    > which
    > holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a
    > turd
    > by the clean end."
    And other guest, if your going to cut and paste, an email from hate monger Bubba here, make sure that you do not do it in your reply mode.
    Other wise it makes your post look like the idiot that you are. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Dearest Guest aka scum sucker, I'm sorry my trailer doesn't have a front porch, maybe I'll ask Dear Leader Obama for one and you and your little band of do gooders can come over and build it, I'll be sure to have some nice icy cold PBR's for you. As far as working here, you would be supprised how many like minded individuals work here. Have a nice day behind the desk PC boy.

Dude. Lighten up a bit. Can’t you see that the little verbal prose was merely a joke? Your intense, name calling, belittling rude comments just show that you are very insecure lacking the self-confidence necessary to do this job. If you continue on causing this amount of stress for yourself you will never make retirement, that is if you’re a cop to begin with. Take a breath and enjoy what you have. Your opinion is appreciated but your opinionated approach lessons your message. Try an easier approach and you may just find out that people will listen and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Dude. Lighten up a bit. Can’t you see that the little verbal prose was merely a joke? Your intense, name calling, belittling rude comments just show that you are very insecure lacking the self-confidence necessary to do this job. If you continue on causing this amount of stress for yourself you will never make retirement, that is if you’re a cop to begin with. Take a breath and enjoy what you have. Your opinion is appreciated but your opinionated approach lessons your message. Try an easier approach and you may just find out that people will listen and learn.
    Okay then, what my intial post (which you attacked) was trying to say is that profiling has it's place, the very reason something is sterotyped is that because the majority of the time it, either a person or a thing will show it's true colors. It's all about statistics and odds. Yes I agree drugs know no boundries or race, but if the bulk of them are coming from mexico and mexican gangs are distributing them, then you can't defend the violators for be mexican. I'm taking a breath as I do everyday I get home and kiss my kids. I'll tone it down a bit, but my passion will always reflect in my post. Bubba

ps. when are you going to build my porch?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast