WE'RE IN TROUBLE - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: WE'RE IN TROUBLE

[quote="Guest"]Hey is M.M getting promoted? If she does that will be the biggest B.S of Sunny Isles. In any other department after the B.S that she did, she wouldn't have not being able to tuoch that test with a 10 foot pole. She showed the department that she does not know anything about police work and the only thing that she knows how to do is to cover up for her boyfriend. Please brass we made a mistake by letting her be an A/Sgt, lets not make that mistake againg.

IT LOOKS AS IF WE HAVE SOME HATERS IN OUR DEPARTMENT!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT! I AM SHOCKED TO LEARN THIS.

No, we're just tired of her B.S. She walks oround the station running her mouth full of crap, when she should be lucky to have her job just like you boyfriend.

I have to agree with one point one of your guests made--a good supervisor, a good cop, for that matter, CAN joke around when it's appropriate. We're out here 8, 10, sometimes 12 hours a shift, you CANNOT be serious all the time. In fact, the best way to handle some situations with people is to joke with them. But when you need to handle business and get serious, you do it. Subordinates also need to know when it's appropriate to joke around and when they need to shut the F*&^ up and do as they're ordered to do.

"super cop" hmm let me guess what makes a Sunny Isles Super Cop?

hmm let's see;
    1- doesn't dodge a 3-41, 70 year old lady can't get up.
    2- writes a lot of 14 lost property reports.
    3- writes more than 3 handicapped tickets a month.
    4- gets 1 arrest every three months.
    5- KISSES ASS AT THE CHIEF'S OFFICE.<-----MAIN ONE HERE, GETS YOU A LOT OF BROWNIES.

NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF WINNERS IS WHAT SUNNY ISLES IS ALL ABOUT.
    CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW CORPORALS...SURE ARE A BUNCH OF WINNERS.
    TRY WORKING AT A REAL DEPARTMENT AND SEE HOW "SUPER" YOU REALLY ARE.

HUGS AND KISSES......PSYCH! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I FORGOT A MUST!

6- HAVE YOUR L.T WRITE YOUR A-FORMS AND OR CONDUCT YOUR INVESTIGATIONS.

:cop:

THANKS A LOT SIBPD. You just slapped us in the face with a 2 by 4 when you gave that wothless piece of shizzat M.M the two stripes. I see that here the more you fuggie the better it is. This place will never change because of BS's like this. You made one mistake but it was a huge one.

Quote Originally Posted by UGOT2RUN
    THANKS A LOT SIBPD. You just slapped us in the face with a 2 by 4 when you gave that wothless piece of shizzat M.M the two stripes. I see that here the more you fuggie the better it is. This place will never change because of BS's like this. You made one mistake but it was a huge one.
    Yup 100% right. The biggest bulls!t is that she is getting stripes. SIBPD means be a fu&k up and someday you will get promoted.

What would be her name now Cpl. M. Monteporro. OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOW

[quote="Guest"]What would be her name now Cpl. M. Monteporro. OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!![/quote

TBAN posted that you guys needed to go to church in another post. I agree, all you guys need to go to church while TBAN attends a GRAAMAR SCHOOL. :devil: :cop: :evil:

Now FOU DA PLAYES. IF YA NEED A GRIB, CALL ME @ NA-FY-FO FO-FY-NA NA-FO-FO.
    PEACE AND GOD BLESS ALL YA FOOLS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast