WE WANT SV BACK - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WE WANT SV BACK

Re: WE WANT SV BACK

Heard it may not go well for Doug. Lots of dirt coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Supporting a friend
    Just showing some support for Shaun. Hope it goes your way in the next meeting. GOOD LUCK!

So when's the next meeting? I realy thought SVB was done, hopefully the truth comes out!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    :devil: :devil: Can you say KARMA!!!!!! :devil: :devil:

All I have to say is....LIAR...LIAR....Doug Soon YOU will be fired !

By the way my yard needs a good trimming

All I have to say is....LIAR...LIAR....Doug Soon YOU will be fired !

By the way my yard needs a good trimming
    So what's next, does SVB keep his job?

Quote Originally Posted by What goes around....
    :devil: :devil: Can you say KARMA!!!!!! :devil: :devil:
    From the Sun-Sentinel

DELRAY BEACH
    A Delray Beach police investigator suspected the use of muscle- building drugs was the reason for changes in the size and behavior of motorcycle officer Doug Szczepanik.
    Szczepanik had six times the average number of complaints during one 15-month period, a time he had "bulked up" while weightlifting. Because steroids are known to make users aggressive, even violent, the investigator thought Szczepanik was using the drugs.
    Between May 1986 and July 1987, citizens came forward eight times to complain of Szczepanik's profanity, discourtesy and excessive force. Five times during that period he was in trouble with his bosses for offenses ranging from lying to neglect of duty.
    His behavior was "explosive" and "aggressive" and he demonstrated an "increased violence potential," a July 1987 internal affairs report concluded.
    Szczepanik was not tested for steroid use because the city's contract with its police force forbade it. No charges were brought.
    Two years later, he was named in two brutality suits. One man arrested for driving under the influence said that Szczepanik kicked and beat him and jabbed him with a needle to withdraw blood for alcohol testing.
    The first is pending; the second was settled.
    But it was not complaints of excessive force that cost Szczepanik his police job in June 1989.
    He was fired for lying, ordering another officer to falsify an accident report, disobeying orders, giving preferential treatment to a Plantation police officer pulled over on suspicion of drunken driving -- and perjury, records state.
    But in an agreement with the city, he was rehired and allowed to resign the same day "for personal reasons."
    However, a month before the deal was signed, the police-licensing commission began reviewing the facts of Szczepanik's departure.
    Two years later, his license-revocation case drags on with no resolution in sight.
    Szczepanik has asked for a hearing to contest the charges. It can be years before a verdict is rendered.
    In the meantime, Szczepanik is free to pursue police work.
    Szczepanik refused to comment through his attorney.

I cant believe everyone is posting this stuff about doug. What a "kick in the pants". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like they say. "Those who live in glass houses, shouldnt throw stones at SVB"!!

See that small light fading and flickering in the distance. Its your career about to be blown out.

I cant believe everyone is posting this stuff about doug. What a "kick in the pants". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thruth hurts.. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast