WE WANT SV BACK - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WE WANT SV BACK

Re: WE WANT SV BACK

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    :cop: What do we write, who do we write it to and who do we give it to? :cop:
    Write a letter about his character and give it to him before his hearing.

Let him stay and continue making a difference in the community, everyone knows the racial allegations are total B.S. He played at UM for god sakes and was 1 of only 5 white guys on his team. He's not even smart enough to know the difference between black and white. Sorry Van but it's true... :lol: Beat these a- holes, we are all rooting for you!

Good thing he can't be racist b cuz he played for UM...wake up people.

Write a letter to all the people he made the racist comments about...those people deserve a letter....

Quote Originally Posted by Write a Letter

Write a letter to all the people he made the racist comments about...those people deserve a letter....
    You are right, we should write a letter to them letting them know that the traffic guys are liers and rats. Write in there that they lied because Vanbebber worked way harder than them and made them look worse. Ask them to investigate the stats and help them to find a motive for the rats to lie on him. Good idea moron :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Write a Letter

You are right, we should write a letter to them letting them know that the traffic guys are liers and rats. Write in there that they lied because Vanbebber worked way harder than them and made them look worse. Ask them to investigate the stats and help them to find a motive for the rats to lie on him. Good idea moron :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    So let me make sure I got this right....if you are a racist and u work all other issues are dismissed? I think what the citizens want are hard workers who treat the officers and them with the upmost respect and unfortunately you guys can't seem to comprehend that. And maybe some people in the traffic unit don't work hard but is that a reason for u to lash out at them and others with racist and demeaning comments---I think not. The bigger person would have addressed this issue with the supervisor and if that didnt work--get out of the unit....

Let him stay and continue making a difference in the community, everyone knows the racial allegations are total B.S. He played at UM for god sakes and was 1 of only 5 white guys on his team. He's not even smart enough to know the difference between black and white. Sorry Van but it's true... :lol: Beat these a- holes, we are all rooting for you!
    I've known Vanbeber since college and I totally CAN NOT believe what I'm reading. These allegations are so NOT true. Vanbeber was in no way a raciest, his college buddies can vouch for that. Sorry to here all this is happening to you man, hope it all works out for you.

I'm praying for you Shaun. Hope it goes excellent for you.

Good luck Shaun, we're all thinking about you & hoping for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by a true friend
    Good luck Shaun, we're all thinking about you & hoping for the best.

Any news?

Just showing some support for Shaun. Hope it goes your way in the next meeting. GOOD LUCK!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast