WE WANT SV BACK - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: WE WANT SV BACK

Re: WE WANT SV BACK

Plotting revenge !! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Plotting revenge !! LOL
    I hate to disappoint you all, but SV is a friend of mine & I can assure you he is bigger than that. He has a life & loving family & friends and he's not the revengeful type. God will keep Shaun strong thru this and he'll win in the end.

As for Greg, he's another strong person and will get thru this also.

We're praying for both you guys.

:lol: :lol: Well Tal & Salowski have made there way back. :lol: :lol: Now it's just a matter of time before Vanbeber wins his case & is back to work also. We're still thinking about you big guy and hoping only the best things for you and your family. Happy Holidays :cop:

SV isnt omming back he told me so. I heard he got a sweet job for the state doing something in traffic. He said he dosent want to deal with lauderhill anymore. Cant blame him. So long big guy and good luck in the new job.

SV isn't coming back because he realizes he wont win his arbitration, unlike GS who didn't really win his, the city conceded before the arbitration even started...anyway SV's case is alot different, he had no chance in HELL of winning that and I think he finally accepted that and tried to save himself some embarrassment. Let's see how long he keeps this job before his foul mouth gets him in trouble again!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

Uh oh, here we go again....

Quote Originally Posted by CONCERNED CITIZEN
    ROOMMATE, 18, CHARGED IN NEW SMYRNA SLAYING
    [VOLUSIA Edition]

Orlando Sentinel - Orlando, Fla.
    Date: Mar 12, 1999
    Start Page: D.3
    Section: LOCAL & STATE
    Text Word Count: 84

Abstract (Document Summary)
    Matthew Vanbeber was charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death Wednesday of Garry John Saxton, 19, at their 724 N. Dixie Freeway home, police said.

LOOKS LIKE THERE MIGHT BE AN ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUE IN THIS FAMILY...HOW COME NO ONE DID THEIR HOMEWORK AND DUG INTO SVB'S PAST, SEEMS LIKE HE HAD SOMETHING TO HIDE, I BET HE IS ONE PROUD BROTHER NOW!!! GOOD RIDDANCE...THEIR MOTHER MUST BE REAL PROUD TOO!
    DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS WEBSITE, DOC#V08171, MATTHEW VENBEBER, 5/10/80, INCIDENT #9931153, VOLUSIA COUNTY, 15 YEARS FOR HOMICIDE..WOW, THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE, MAYBE THEY CAN TAKE THEIR ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES TOGETHER???? AS A CITIZEN OF LAUDERHILL, I KNOW I DON'T WANT THIS TYPE OF OFFICER POLICING HERE, HE MIGHT SNAP JUST LIKE HIS BROTHER AND KILL SOMEONE....

I AM FROM A LITTLE TOWN IN OKLAHOMA AND GREW UP WITH MATTHEW AND I KNOW HE DOESN'T HAVE A BROTHER. I WAS JUST GOOGLING HIS NAME ANT STUMBLED ONTO THIS. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

I have been reading all you guys info for awhile and I know where and what VanBeber is. This incident and grave occurance happened 11 years ago and a teenage boy has now become a great man.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213