WE WANT SV BACK - Page 9
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: WE WANT SV BACK

Re: WE WANT SV BACK

Look Loraine isn't it time for you to go away and worry about your own life. Hasn't Doug & the traffic rats done enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest069
    It’s safe to assume all you cowards that are posting all your nonsense about how SV was set up and unfairly treated is blinded by the above post also. It seems there are a lot of blind people on this site. Don't look at the entire picture and the monument paper trail that has follow SV for yearssssssssss.

Let’s take a look.

1. If you guys really want to look hard there are alot of interesting things about SV when he was a bouncer on Miami Beach. I'm working on that and will have something for everyone very soon. Always nice to have a few private Investigators in the family....
    2. The paper trail at WPB PD. (I guess there was a conspiracy there too?)
    3. All his IAs at Lauderhill, (I guess all the citizens making the complainant that did not know each other was out to get SV also?) Yes there are boxes and boxes of complaint.
    Hell, JT protected him for years and SV should have modified his behavior and thank god he was given so many chances. When JT left he should have wise up and kept his mouth shut because his protection was gone. But guess what he didn’t because how he acted and the things he said was who he really is. The investigations and the paper trail confirmed that..........
    And the last conspiracy from the traffic unit and the 17 total witnesses, I guess they all woke up one morning and conspire to get SV fired?
    Stop being so blind and look at the entire monumental paper trails SV has acquire through out the years.
    It shows a pattern.

Last but not least the last post was correct by saying that, THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.
    How about that trail??????????? I guess Matthew VanBeber was set up too?
    Wait, wait, wait, wait, maybe a member of the traffic unit was sitting on the jury panel?????????????????
    Maybe you guys should look in to it??????
    It could lead to something and maybe it could help SV get his job back and you guys can present your findings to the city manager??????????????????????????????????
    Yea, write more letters and do your research and help SV.
    Or if you guys are really a true friend to SV and brave enough to tell this man to get his life together and get some help with his issues and stop blaming everyone else.

Why do you ALL think that because someones last name is Vanbeber that it's Shaun's brother. I hate to break it to you but not every Vanbeber is Shaun's brother. Is every person who has you last name related to you? Really, grow up people and let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by CONCERNED CITIZEN
    ROOMMATE, 18, CHARGED IN NEW SMYRNA SLAYING
    [VOLUSIA Edition]

Orlando Sentinel - Orlando, Fla.
    Date: Mar 12, 1999
    Start Page: D.3
    Section: LOCAL & STATE
    Text Word Count: 84

Abstract (Document Summary)
    Matthew Vanbeber was charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death Wednesday of Garry John Saxton, 19, at their 724 N. Dixie Freeway home, police said.

LOOKS LIKE THERE MIGHT BE AN ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUE IN THIS FAMILY...HOW COME NO ONE DID THEIR HOMEWORK AND DUG INTO SVB'S PAST, SEEMS LIKE HE HAD SOMETHING TO HIDE, I BET HE IS ONE PROUD BROTHER NOW!!! GOOD RIDDANCE...THEIR MOTHER MUST BE REAL PROUD TOO!
    DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS WEBSITE, DOC#V08171, MATTHEW VENBEBER, 5/10/80, INCIDENT #9931153, VOLUSIA COUNTY, 15 YEARS FOR HOMICIDE..WOW, THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE, MAYBE THEY CAN TAKE THEIR ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES TOGETHER???? AS A CITIZEN OF LAUDERHILL, I KNOW I DON'T WANT THIS TYPE OF OFFICER POLICING HERE, HE MIGHT SNAP JUST LIKE HIS BROTHER AND KILL SOMEONE....
    To the person who wrote this you are below scum! Leave this man alone as he got fired and is not a cop any longer ... he paid his debt for what he was accused of doing! It is okay to put crap on this site about an officer (we roll like that) but it is time for all of us to leave family out of this!!! You crossed a really fine line with this and I hope with all of my soul that something terrible befalls you or someone you care dearly for as that might open your eyes to the hateful crap you write and the cloud of secrecy you hide behind ... you are a "*******" for your words of hate ... I pray that you never get found out as you would be just as hated.

M.G

Quote Originally Posted by Guest069
    It’s safe to assume all you cowards that are posting all your nonsense about how SV was set up and unfairly treated is blinded by the above post also. It seems there are a lot of blind people on this site. Don't look at the entire picture and the monument paper trail that has follow SV for yearssssssssss.

Let’s take a look.

1. If you guys really want to look hard there are alot of interesting things about SV when he was a bouncer on Miami Beach. I'm working on that and will have something for everyone very soon. Always nice to have a few private Investigators in the family....
    2. The paper trail at WPB PD. (I guess there was a conspiracy there too?)
    3. All his IAs at Lauderhill, (I guess all the citizens making the complainant that did not know each other was out to get SV also?) Yes there are boxes and boxes of complaint.
    Hell, JT protected him for years and SV should have modified his behavior and thank god he was given so many chances. When JT left he should have wise up and kept his mouth shut because his protection was gone. But guess what he didn’t because how he acted and the things he said was who he really is. The investigations and the paper trail confirmed that..........
    And the last conspiracy from the traffic unit and the 17 total witnesses, I guess they all woke up one morning and conspire to get SV fired?
    Stop being so blind and look at the entire monumental paper trails SV has acquire through out the years.
    It shows a pattern.

Last but not least the last post was correct by saying that, THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.
    How about that trail??????????? I guess Matthew VanBeber was set up too?
    Wait, wait, wait, wait, maybe a member of the traffic unit was sitting on the jury panel?????????????????
    Maybe you guys should look in to it??????
    It could lead to something and maybe it could help SV get his job back and you guys can present your findings to the city manager??????????????????????????????????
    Yea, write more letters and do your research and help SV.
    Or if you guys are really a true friend to SV and brave enough to tell this man to get his life together and get some help with his issues and stop blaming everyone else.
    Why don't you grow up and let this man alone? What has he done so terrible to you that besides having him fired and his livelihood for the rest of his life effected ... what else do you want done? Tell us what has he done to you? Why are you out to ruin this person? I think he has paid enough and I think it is time to let it go ... why do you need a private investigator ... do you think you can alter his unemployment benefits? I really could care less if he did anything bad when he was a bouncer or worked at West Palm Beach ... I never doubted him as a person and as brash as he might have been he was always good with me. Grow up and move on with life because no one here is going to alter an opinion on SVB because of a posting on LEO Affairs or something a coward who will not post a name says on this site. Word of warning … we all have skeletons in the closet and when you shake a tree all kinds of things fall out. Be careful what you wish for because the light at the end of the tunnel could be the train running you over. Some of us will not tolerate or allow the crucifixion of an officer without fighting back.

MG

If you have an investigator looking into SV's background, then you should KNOW Michael VanBeber is NOT related to SV. During the time he worked for Wet Willie's he had many friends and still does, at least the ones that are still working there. But apparently you don't have many friends, or you wouldn't be posting on this site, trying to get his friends to change their minds about his character. That would be very hard to do, once SV has become your friend, he is a friend for life, and would give you the shirt off of his back. As a matter or fact I seem to remember him buying shirts or jackets for the entire traffic unit for some event that he paid for out of his own pocket. He wanted EVERYONE to look like a team. REMEMBER? Do you still wear the shirt or jacket?
    If you count the positive remarks about SV compared to your Lauderhill traffic unit & wives postings, I believe we on the positive side have you what? 20, 25, 30, to 1 good friends in SV's corner. That means a lot, maybe not to a City manager, but to others who know the truth.

TO CONCERNED CITIZEN: I have never heard of a Michael Vanbeber, nor is he related to Shaun, that I know of. I should know I am his MOTHER.
    I am the mother of Shaun, and yes, I am very proud of him. He is and has always been an overachiever. Has scholarships, many awards & trophies. What do you have to show for yourselves?
    I know how much he loved his job and how proud he was to be a motor officer. I know how hard he worked on the grants and still did his regular duties. From everything I can see on this site, his progress reports were much better than the rest of the motor officers put together. I just happen to know for very very sure Shaun is not a racist. If you knew him at all you would know that. Over the years we have had many black friends stay at our house, even go to Italy with him.
    This is what I do know for sure, a few years ago, when I was being tested for cancer, one of you Motor officers complained that he was taking time off to go to a game. I actually had to get a note from my doctor to prove that was a lie. That is still in his file. When I was going through chemo, he was there for me every time and is still available whenever I need him, thank God.
    I met one of you Motor officers at a Police Motorcycle competition. You seemed to give as good as you got. Jabbing at each other(verbally). I thought that is what friends do, not trying to turn it into something it was not. He wasn't belittling you. He was just trying to get you to compete, which you did in the Rodeo. He loves competition. He was just trying to get you ALL to compete. That's what people do when they are on a team. That's what motivation is. I guess that doesn't work in the police department. Maybe they need a motivation class.
    If you all had said he used profanity a lot, that would be true, but then don't you? If you said he made racial slurs that is not true. Maybe it was one of you in the Motor unit that said those things. Didn't some of you try to get him to sign a complaint against Sgt. Forbes about changing reports? He said no, since you couldn't get him to go along, so you did'nt do it, you needed all the support you could get, just like now. He would never had done that to another officer or team mate. He doesn't play dirty.
    But this is not a game, you may have cost him his job, but he'll survive and has a lot of friends to comfort him, a loving fiance, and family, who support him in any endeaver he may choose.
    I am not only Shaun's mother I am also his confident and his friend.

I guarantee that not one of those traffic rats have the same relationship with their mothers like Shaun has with his. That takes a traite called loyalty. I bet Payne would have let his mom battle cancer by herself. Payne would probably give her an extra push of morphine so he can collect her insurance. Szcezpanic probably gave his criminal son a throw down to go rob some subways. Colson would probaly trade is wife for a jelly donut. Korswan called out sick so many times to relieve the stress of work dodging all day. When you all go throwing stones, make sure your walls aint glass.

How sweet to have your mommy stick up for you, of course she is gonna say what a good boy she raised, unfortunately for her she wasnt with Shaun 24/7 to know what type of person he is when he isnt being a momma's boy. When I read the post by Concerned Citizen it named a Matthew Vanbeber, not Michael. I guess the private investigator's will have to dig up some more dirt to dish on this little angel!

What is truly ironic is that Edward Szczepanik may be cellmates with Mathew Vanbeber and I wonder if someone could be getting raped in prison? That is sad but so very true and perhaps the writer could have the private investigator get some pictures of that!

Since we are digging up dirt:

nbc6.net
    Police Arrest Seven Suspects In Coral Springs Robbery
    Police: Suspects Wore Latex Gloves, Scarves

POSTED: 10:34 pm EDT July 16, 2008
    UPDATED: 10:57 pm EDT July 16, 2008

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. --
    Seven teenagers accused of robbing a Dunkin Donuts store in Coral Springs on Wednesday may also be connected to other robberies, police said.

Police said the Coral Springs robbery occurred around 2 a.m. when the seven suspects robbed three men in front of the store.

Police said the accused men are also responsible for another robbery in Lauderhill where they also robbed and beat a man on University Drive.

“These suspects had all the makings to commit a robbery,” Kathy Collins of the Ft. Lauderdale Police Department said. ”They had the latex gloves and scarves to conceal themselves.”

Collins said the suspects were prepared and also had a stunt gun, which they used on one of the men at the Dunkin Donuts store.

At least one of the suspects, Edward Szczepanik, 18, is no stranger to the law. He was arrested in March on charges of armed robbery and possession of an AK-47. According to police, both of his parents are police officers.

“He’s out again and he’s involved in yet another robbery,” Collins said. “So we’re just glad that he was caught and hopefully they will face the charges that apply.”

While police are thankful they have arrested the seven men before they commit another crime, one of the suspects’ mother is convinced her son was caught up with the wrong crowd and considers what this will mean for her son’s future.

“It’s not more or less that I’m worried that my son is locked up,” the unidentified mother said. ”Maybe he needed this to get him scared straight, but I’m worried about his future. There already are no jobs out here … and then he has a record. So what’s he going to do now? It’s hard.”

Surveillance video at a 7Eleven parking lot where police arrested the men is yet to be released.

The seven suspects remain in custody. Police are also checking to see whether the men are connected to other robberies.

Copyright 2008 by NBC6.net. All rights reserved.
    This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast