"A" squad central eve's and night's - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: "A" squad central eve's and night's

Quote Originally Posted by One armed Monkey
    If you use you're head and think about it this way. And I'm not picking on Zone 10, just using it as an example...
    If Zone 10 goes out with another unit at lets say Proctor-41 it creates a safety issue for Zone 11. Zone 11 gets a call at Knights Trail involving an armed subject (actual scenario) but 10 is at Proctor Rd. Zone 12 is up at Shamrock - 41. Do I need to continue?
    Z10 never goes out to Knights Trail Park. Never! In the old days, z10 did go out there, but no longer because z10 has been absorbed by central district. Granted, the computer says that z10 has some area east of I75, but that's just plain crazy.

Anything north of Laurel Rd is Zone 10. just because its far out east and the south part of the zone, you can't pretend its not Zone 10. I wonder how you came to that conclusion? Maybe you need to go through field training again to learn you're zone boundries. Your probably the same boob that said we don't have quotas

As I read this post all I can say is I'm glad I'm not in patrol. It seens like shaging calls and screwing your zone partner is the norm not the exception. Someone sugested to go talk to the person you're having a problem with. How about do your job and take calls in your zone. I remember the days when we worked as a team and everyone carried their load. It was unthinkable to let someone else take a call in your zone. If you were x6 and someone did then you would repay them by taking the next call in their zone. The slackers in patrol seem to be the mojority. I blame the supervisors. They are not paying attention to what is going on. When a deputy is always on view at 7-11 and someone else is taking their call, it's just not right. Carry your weight or get out. I can't believe that some come on this board defending the slackers. It must be what you are and you're just trying to justify your paycheck. Good luck to you who work hard and be carefull.

If you have a problem with someone (obviously you do or you would not take time out of your day to post something on here), why don't you confront the person or people you speak of that are "poaching". We all work for the same dept. working towards the same goal. If its the SGT. job to monitor all this, did you ever consider the fact that the SGT. might be telling these people go to a particular zone for a particular reason? Don't assume things, we all know what happens when you assume. Grow up. Has anyone ever taken a look at other departments posts? They post things like who is watching the game here, who wants to play in a flag ft ball league. They don't bash one another to make themselves look good. Its plain and simple, be an adult and ask or tell someone you have a problem and give them a chance to fix it before making a fool out of yourself, the other person, and OUR department !

Ok, Tutko, thanks for your words of wisdom. Why don't you stay out of south county, the grid, and do your job in central. Thanks for your .02. Think before you post next time.

Arrow Re: "A" squad central eve's and night's

Quote Originally Posted by Hahhhh
    Ok, Tutko, thanks for your words of wisdom. Why don't you stay out of south county, the grid, and do your job in central. Thanks for your .02. Think before you post next time.
    Yea you really should stop carrying that laptop around with you looking for wi-fi hotspots.

Quote Originally Posted by One armed Monkey
    If you use you're head and think about it this way. And I'm not picking on Zone 10, just using it as an example...
    If Zone 10 goes out with another unit at lets say Proctor-41 it creates a safety issue for Zone 11. Zone 11 gets a call at Knights Trail involving an armed subject (actual scenario) but 10 is at Proctor Rd. Zone 12 is up at Shamrock - 41. Do I need to continue?
    Let the floaters 94. Stay within a reasonable distance of your zone. That is why we have zones. Plain and simple. This falls back to the supervisor not paying attention or simply condone this.
    I'm not referring to the guy who lives just outside his zone and goes home for XX. I'm talking about the Zone poachers.
    Common sense

Youre a Deputy Sheriff not a City Police Officer. You want back up all the time. Its time to trade that Green Uniform with a five point Star in for Blue with a Shield.

You mention supervisor not listening. Do you realize if a Supervisor actually listened NOT ALL but some then we could eliminate 25% percent of these non LE calls.

Look all I can say is a particular A rotation eve's deputy is continuously taking calls in north county and boning her central county co-workers. I have no problem backing up a north unit if no one else is available, however, when there are north units x8 and a central unit wants to be a showoff and continuously take calls in north county I have an issue with that. In the last few days she has continuously took calls on the north side, even went out with SPD, meanwhile the zone she was allowed to work (because she is the Sgt's pet) was blowing up. I heard units going 51 to calls when they should have been 51 to the x42. Does she not listen to her radio. Also, when a floater is 94ing a zone unit she needs to let them continue and take the calls in her zone. Yeah I would love to tell her that alot of A rotation workers are really sick of her crap, but for some reason she is protected and heaven forbid she might try to take revenge.

I think she just wants to be close to her favorite fire station. :devil:

You must be working on Fantasy Island. I'm a "A" rotation night shift Deputy and I HAVE never heard her taking a call north of Fruitville Rd. It maybe one thing if you dislike her, but don't make shitt up just to rag on her. You're post is just an out right lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo
    You must be working on Fantasy Island. I'm a "A" rotation night shift Deputy and I HAVE never heard her taking a call north of Fruitville Rd. It maybe one thing if you dislike her, but don't make shitt up just to rag on her. You're post is just an out right lie.
    I'm a north A rotation Deputy also and yes she does come into north county, maybe not as far as Fruitville, but she does take North calls. And she was out with SPD the other day. Not that I'm complaining, she can take the calls in my zone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast