Who dat?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who dat?

Who dat?

Who is the blonde that directs traffic on the east side with her fingers? And what is her status? Anyone know?

Re: Who dat?

Quote Originally Posted by Another LEO
    Who is the blonde that directs traffic on the east side with her fingers? And what is her status? Anyone know?

not shur bout tha finger thing only blonde is james

Thats incorrect. What about Carlson?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Thats incorrect. What about Carlson?
    yeah they r both blondes who really wants to know maybe I can help out.... james just got out of a realtionship with one of our own who now talks so much caca about her it makes u wonder what she ever seen in him tall dark and handsome he is NOT sorry greek but I hear she has crossed the tracks or at least pemb rd and is with a hollywood guy she seems happy in line up every morning I guess we lost her :evil:
    if it was carlson u were interested in she is married

so who knows what really went on between them two? anyone???????

You guys should be ashamed of yourself to be mentioning these peoples names to someone you have no idea who they are. Anyone can post on these forums and everyone has access to them.

To truth teller, you go and start telling her story yet you don't have any idea about what went on since at the end you ask if anyone knows what happened. If you have a problem with this guy you should confront him. I know him and he has never said one bad thing about her. I have seen him stand up for her on several occassions when all you guys were bad mouthing her. Im sure he didnt say anything to you, since there is only 1 person on that squad he talks to and i know you are not that person. So before you go spreading your B.S. why don't you think before acting a like a little gossip Beotch.

Oh, that little icon of a mad face probably should be green since thats how you sounded.

Is this what you do go around and make stuff up? Please go just go away cause you sound really stupid now. I know him pretty well and never heard him say that. And I'm sure he has somehow said it around you right? If it is such a problem of his and and came out SO much why didnt you go to I.A.? Cause it's B.S. He must have done something to you so I am not going there. But I've never seen him be like how you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Defense
    Is this what you do go around and make stuff up? Please go just go away cause you sound really stupid now. I know him pretty well and never heard him say that. And I'm sure he has somehow said it around you right? If it is such a problem of his and and came out SO much why didnt you go to I.A.? Cause it's B.S. He must have done something to you so I am not going there. But I've never seen him be like how you say.

defense defense defense where should I start...... NO I dont need to make stuff up. YES he has said plenty of things around me, on several occasions. alcohol has been known as the "truth serum", one comment here or there could be viewed as trying to fit in, however that is not the case in this situation. I.A. was made aware of it, but that doesnt mean anything will be done about it. you really dont want to go there cause if you really know him, you know its true so we'll just leave it at that, or perhaps attention to detail has never been an area in which you excel being that you stated "he must have done something to you..." you must have completely missed my username: WRATH, otherwise explained as fierce anger. there comes a time when enough is enough and the gloves must come off.
    "defense" sounds like he has first-hand knowledge, what with all the whining he is doing.

YOU GUYS GOSSIP LIKE A BUNCH OF FAGS. WHO CARES THAT LAURIE AND GREICO HAD SOMETHING GOING ON? ARE U MAD BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT U? OR BETTER YET, ARE U MAD BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT U? GOD FORBID IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT! U SHOULD REALLY FALL BACK AND GIVE THESE TWO PRIVACY TO SORT THROUGH WHATEVER IT IS THAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH AND STOP SPREADING RUMORS OR THE THINGS THAT U PERCEIVE TO BE TRUE!!! BETTER YET, WHY NOT ASK THE TWO OF THEM WHAT HAPPENED SINCE IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT U WANT TO KNOW! GROW SOME BALLS OR TITTIES,OR WHATEVER IT IS THAT U SEEM TO BE LACKING!

AND ANOTHER THING, I DON'T HEAR ANYONE TALKING ABOUT HOW A CERTAIN DETECTIVE IS ****ING A CERTAIN CSA. SO THE SAME RESPECT U GIVE THOSE TWO, I THINK U SHOULD EXTEND TO LAURIE AND GRIECO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BEATITLIKEACOP
    YOU GUYS GOSSIP LIKE A BUNCH OF FAGS. WHO CARES THAT LAURIE AND GREICO HAD SOMETHING GOING ON? ARE U MAD BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT U? OR BETTER YET, ARE U MAD BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT U? GOD FORBID IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT! U SHOULD REALLY FALL BACK AND GIVE THESE TWO PRIVACY TO SORT THROUGH WHATEVER IT IS THAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH AND STOP SPREADING RUMORS OR THE THINGS THAT U PERCEIVE TO BE TRUE!!! BETTER YET, WHY NOT ASK THE TWO OF THEM WHAT HAPPENED SINCE IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT U WANT TO KNOW! GROW SOME BALLS OR TITTIES,OR WHATEVER IT IS THAT U SEEM TO BE LACKING!
    I agree with you. Are people's lives that boring that they feel the need to stick their noses in other people's business. These two are consenting adults, and it's frankly none of anyone's business as to their personal affairs. Get a life and worry about yourselves.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast