:( SHERIFF FIRES CARLO DALEO!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: :( SHERIFF FIRES CARLO DALEO!!!!!!

You DUMBA$$'s do not know what you are talking about and you do not understand Federal Law's . Because we had people abusing the system this policy had to be changed. We have just like any other agency a fitness for duty policy. This was not a personal slam against Carlo. Do we have some problems in the agency? YES are we the only agency with problems? No The grass is always not greener on the other side of the fence. If Rumor Control is what you live on then you are really a Dumb A$$. My advice to you is GROW UP if you are not man/woman enough to voice your opinion to someone then keep these opinions to yourself or if you have to scream into your pillow at night when you go to bed. And for the SMART ASS who said what is the FOP doing for Carlo well I found out they paid his CORBA Insurance till FEB 2009, And are helping him with his disability claim. So what have you done????????

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: ::

The FOP assistance came after that post was made. You need to take a pill dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Leave
    If you are not happy then leave... the world needs ditch diggers too!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: YOU MORON
    This mentality is what is and has disrupted HCSO for far too long. It's disgusting, but it shows what we have on staff here.

:evil:
    :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by FOP21
    Not only are they firing 16 years vet but also new guys who are learning the system. Recent new deputy was fired because of a citizen complain that he was parking his patrol vehicle in his zone. A known criminal (THOMAS DROSS) calls the sheriff's office and complains that a patrol vehicle is parked on a block. The Nugent and his good O'boy crew believes the criminal and not the deputy. Carlo should had never been fired nor the new deputy. Nugent and Hensley need to reported to FDLE or have the FBI investigate them. Was too hard to tell Carlo we are assigning to a desk position or tell the new deputy don't park there anymore. Unlike other deputies who are caught in the act having an affair with another Sgt.

I could not agree more with the bolded part of this quote.

Remember, Whistle Blowers have protection. Step up and do the right thing!!

:cop:

Has anyone heard from Carlo recently? I was just wondering how he is doing. i hope he is ok.

For all you new guys.Heres an example of how you can be thrown out with the dirty underwear real quick.Always have a back up plan and get a college degree to back you up.Or better yet,if I was younger,I would have went to police dept.with a real union and job protection.

The FOP assistance never came-What was done is a shame. Talk about brotherhood? What a joke !!

Its his own fault.Wake up everyone!dont feel sorry for yourself,when your given a pink slip.You know where u work and the history.

Quote Originally Posted by shouldhaveknown
    Its his own fault.Wake up everyone!dont feel sorry for yourself,when your given a pink slip.You know where u work and the history.
    Who will be asked to resign this week? Pink slips aren't always handed out.........

wow.U would think a new sheriff came in after an election.Hes using big broom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast