Deputy Arrested for DUI
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Deputy Arrested for DUI

D/S Allsopp (Retired?) was arrested by LPD for DUI on the evening of 10/29/08 BrAC = .250. Flashed his badge looking for courtesy after swerving off the road and staggering out of his car.

Re: Deputy Arrested for DUI

Good for LPD!

Cops know better than to drive drunk...I have no empathy for Allsopp if it is true.

Don't drink and drive...even if you are a cop!

WHat is he doing flashing a badge anyway ? he is no longer employed at PCSO ? not sure if he went anywhere else

He's NOT a deputy sheriff. He's a FORMER deputy sheriff who left the agency several years ago. I understand he had/has a severe drinking problem which is one reason he's no longer employed here. Very sad. He was a good guy. I wish him well but if he's drinking and driving then by all means he shouldn't have been on the road and indeed should've been arrested!

I don't understand what you hillbillies are doing up there in Polk. People drink and drive. They did it when I started police work, they do it now and 8 years from now when I retire, they will continue to drink. Show some courtesy to LEOs. There won't be any back ups left if you continue with your nonsense.

Its a misdemeanor for Christ sake!

Quote Originally Posted by Fellow Drinker
    I don't understand what you hillbillies are doing up there in Polk. People drink and drive. They did it when I started police work, they do it now and 8 years from now when I retire, they will continue to drink. Show some courtesy to LEOs. There won't be any back ups left if you continue with your nonsense.

So is petit theft, shopplifting, battery, assault, hit and run, smokin weeeeeeeeeeed, possession of rollin papers, resistin w/o violence... (I dont know my name occifer)..... givin a false name to the popo, HOLY CRAP BUDDY!!!! with all those being misdemeanors, YOU MEAN I CAN GO DO ALL THAT AND STILL PROUDLY BE A COP ??????????? just so I can backup my fellow officers ????? AND they are to give me professional courtesy so I can committ any of the above and join them in briefing the next day ?????

sounds good to me !! LMAO

LOOSER :devil:

[quote=MISDEMEANORS ARE EXCUSED FOR LEO'S ???]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Fellow Drinker":1lyjin3s

[/quote:1lyjin3s]

Can someone please send this nimrod some crime scene photos of accident scene of what drunk drivers do ??

Quote Originally Posted by Fellow Drinker

Show some courtesy to the badge you dirt bag! You are a lying hypocrite if you drink and drive and wear a badge.

So you won't backup a fellow officer for doing his sworn duty...for not letting someone off for breaking the law.

You are worse than a criminal. At least they are what they are. You act one way as a cop and do another as a silent criminal.

Come drive drunk in Polk...we'll watch out for you and give you a personal tour of our jail.

Dirtbag!

Ha Ha,
    I got a rise out of you guys. Just having a little fun. Personally I don't drink and drive. I have noticed you guys don't mess around out there with your signal 1s. We can argue with both sides of the spectrum, but it's a waste of time. You have your opinions about 10-15ning fellow officers and I have mine.

Take care and god bless

And God bless you, "fellow drinker" ... you may need it (and a new career) with that attitude.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast