Mod, Plz contact me, need to mult post re TES searc

Mod, Plz contact me, need to mult post re TES searc

Hello. I would like to talk to a moderator or administrator about posting a notice in multiple sections at the same time. I am not an officer. I am a member of Texas Equusearch. I don't want your system to think I am spamming.

I have a notice I would like to post in as many sections as possible.

The notice is about the search for Caylee Anthony.

TES needs PD and FD and service member volunteers.

We have also reserved spaces at KOA in Orlando for anyone who might want to camp for the weekend.

If a mod or admin could email me at dsntslp@yahoo.com and tell me the best way to accomplish my goal I sure would appreciate it.

In the alternative, if I do not hear from anyone I will keep checking this thread.

Thankyou in advance,
    Dsntslp (Doesn't sleep)

Unhappy Re: Mod, Plz contact me, need to mult post re TES searc

Checking for reply.

Re: Mod, Plz contact me, need to mult post re TES searc

Can't answer for every mod or Mod1, Mod2, Sysop. But I am the mod for our board and would have no problem with you posting it on our board. Don't know the rules of multi post.

Madison County Sheriff's Office
    Madison Florida

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 566
    Can't answer for every mod or Mod1, Mod2, Sysop. But I am the mod for our board and would have no problem with you posting it on our board. Don't know the rules of multi post.

Madison County Sheriff's Office
    Madison Florida
    I will post the notices here with your approval. If possible could we try to also post them in the threads for other states and any other threads here on your site that you may find appropriate? I know that living here in Florida we hear a lot about this case but I do not know if that holds true for other states. We need all the help we can get in spreading the word. I thank you sincerely for your help and for answering me so promptly . I will post the notices in seperate posts so they are easy to paste elsewhere if you should be able to.

Thankyou again,

dsntslp

http://www.wesh.com/news/17789226/detail.html

Nov. 8 Search Planned For Caylee, Kesse
    Up To 4,000 Volunteer Searchers Expected
    POSTED: 3:47 pm EDT October 23, 2008
    UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT October 23, 2008

WINTER PARK, Fla. -- The latest search effort planned for Caylee Anthony is generating a lot of interest.

An Orlando private investigator who has volunteered to head up the effort to recruit team leaders said he has received over 400 calls since just 5 p.m. Wednesday.

"We're looking for someone with law enforcement background, fire service background, department of corrections -- public service background essentially," said James Copenhaver, private investigator. "Those folks have had some training in the past that they can bring to the table to help us."

The search is being headed up by Equusearch, the same group based in Texas that searched for Caylee in September. The group's leader, Tim Miller, plans to return to Orlando on Nov. 7 to train team leaders. On Nov. 8, the group hopes to send as many as 3,000 or 4,000 volunteer searchers out to look for both Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse -- a Central Florida woman who has been missing since January 2006.

Equusearch is still looking for a search headquarters and determining the exact areas that will be searched. Both the sherriff's office and the FBI are on board with their efforts.

People who are interested in volunteering with Equusearch in the upcoming search for Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse on Nov. 8 call Equusearch at 8772709500 or go to their website at http://www.texasequusearch.org. If you are retired law enforcement, military personnel, or have a background in fire or rescue and would like to serve as a team leader, please contact James Copenhaver at 4078971184.

Search for Caylee Anthony with TES and Camp at KOA!

We have reserved a group space for up to 50 searchers to camp at KOA the weekend of Nov. 8th. You do not need to be a TES member.

For more information please visit here:
    http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/dsntslp

or here:
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando ... OVBOKJA/p3

or email here:
    dsntslp@yahoo.com

We hope to see you there!

Thankyou!

Oh goodness, I just realized I should have posted the notices in a new thread under a new heading.

Moderator, please feel free to rearrange so the TES posts are under a more suitable heading.

Thankyou again,
    dsntslp

Ok, lol. I am fairly new at this computer thing. I will start a new topic with these posts in the PSL section and then you can delete this thread. Thankyou again for your help.

Moderator,

I think I have successfully started a new thread and moved my posts. Feel free to delete this one.
    If you want to , you could still help us by posting the notices in other threads.

Thanks again.

dsntslp