sg41 suspect snagged under dock

sg41 suspect snagged under dock

What a great job by all involved in the sg41,x31,,,ahhhhh x15...nice one, its all team work,great effort by great people !!and spd..

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Angry Re: sg41 suspect snagged under dock

Quote Originally Posted by ABC7
    SARASOTA - Deputies are still searching for a suspect involved in an armed robbery that took place in Sarasota today, October 19.

Officials from the Sarasota County Sheriff's Department tell us a man led them into a high-speed pursuit. The chase ensued down Midnight Pass, and ended at Turtle Beach where the suspect bailed out of his car.

Right now, Sarasota police and deputies have the area blocked off to traffic and are in full pursuit of the suspect.

Sarasota police state that they would urge citizens to avoid the area at this time.

ABC 7 News will continue to follow this story as it unfolds and will bring you updated information as it becomes available.
    Source
    "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is SUCCESS." -- Henry Ford

Re: sg41 suspect snagged under dock

I just returned from the great white north and we get this turd in our punch bowl. I was very proud to see the way the sheriff's office handled it,every resource they had was heading here. I have seen first hand what our tax dollars go towards and the security we have in exchange. You guys brought your A game,,great collar by the marine deputies.

Re: sg41 suspect snagged under dock

The pursuit was handled well and this guy had no where to go. Ground Units, Air Unit, Marine Deputies, Police and Coast Guard boats. It was nice to see everyone come together. Great job all.