SSO Deputy is fired for helping prisoner
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Angry SSO Deputy is fired for helping prisoner

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Cormier, Herald-Tribune
    SARASOTA COUNTY - A sheriff's deputy has been fired because he took a prisoner out of his cell and to a vacant room and let the man use a phone to call his mother and girlfriend, according to internal affairs documents released Monday.

Sgt. Darrick Hauser, a 16-year veteran, was the target of an internal inquiry in early August, when jail officials caught him giving his cell phone to the prisoner.

The two went to the fifth floor and...
    Click here to read the full story.
    "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is SUCCESS." -- Henry Ford

Re: SSO Deputy is fired for helping prisoner

First let me say,this dumbass knows the rules and he broke them...This dumbass which I know very well owes a certain Captain a very big "APOLOGY" because this captain has pulled this officers ass out of trouble more than once and even more than twice!And better thank his lucky stars that I'm not there,because the way he's treated this captain if I were there god couldn't help him! This captain I'm refering to is the most stand up person I've ever met,and will and has helped many of his officers time and again, myself included.I don't have enough space here to say what a outstanding leader and credit to the sarasota sheriff's office this captain is.Hauser get your head right ,think real hard about who's always been in your corner and man up! Dumbass

Cpt. S doesn't seem to be able to handle his own guilt. Sgt. H came to the jail to get his belongings and Cpt. S just about lost his bobblehead as he approached Sgt. H outside the building. Maybe that's on video???

Sgt. H we support you still! This place is a train wreck and everyone knows it!

Read GO 130.02 you fools; it gives permission for "competent authority" to let inmates use a cell phone. :devil:

Cool Re: SSO Deputy is fired for helping prisoner

F.T.O. to Dugie, " Why did you run that red light in our cruser?"

Dugie to F.T.O., "because I can!"

and this is what you want to protect? Interesting. :snicker:

Listen here dumb & dumber, and all you kiddies out in c.o. land you don't know how good you got it there now! In a time long long ago, in the times of Lt.XXX and Lt.XXX and some of the other incompetent supervisors were some bright shining stars, sgt.XXX,cpl.XXX,and cpl.XXX.(XXX it's alright you can come back from the dark side of the force)They were the only people in that branch of the dept with any sense,you people pre 1996 have "NO" idea how good you've got it now and it seems some have forgotten.And XXX "DA" may was one of the most bleeding heart people I ever met,I thought she wanted to start a home for wayward inmates,hell for all I know shes had sex with some.But I digress,and XXX look at how far you've fallen,I always thought you were a stand up guy but your nothing but a punk and you'll get yours, the world is a scary place full of very scary people.You and that idiot XXX"DA"may talking alot of shit on this web shit,I know for a fact you wouldn't If me "THE MIGHTY POONDOGER"was there I guarantee it, and if you don't like it there XXX"DA"may then QUIT!I really don't have alot of time in my life for this,and I would "MUCH" rather have this con :twisted: versation in person and you know what, we might just have it one day. Sleep with a nite lite kiddies the boogeyman is real and he's always watch'n, as for the old poondoger I'll be lying around in the shade with my old blue tip hounds waiting & watching....P.S.But not watching like XXX the stalker.... :evil:

HAD A COUPLE OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT USING NAMES. IF YOUR GOING TO INSULT SOMONE, THEN PLS DONT USE NAMES. IM JUST POSTING THIS IN ADVANCE TO STOP A PROBLEM BEFORE IT HAPPENS. - MOD 570

Quote Originally Posted by SSO
    Cpt. S doesn't seem to be able to handle his own guilt. Sgt. H came to the jail to get his belongings and Cpt. S just about lost his bobblehead as he approached Sgt. H outside the building. Maybe that's on video???

Sgt. H we support you still! This place is a train wreck and everyone knows it!

Read GO 130.02 you fools; it gives permission for "competent authority" to let inmates use a cell phone. :devil:
    Competent being the key word ....

POONDOGGER is my new hero..

:mrgreen: Hello again out there in c.o. land,kiddies we gotta talk here.Some of the things that XXX and his cousin iTT XXX "DA"may have said about some people on this here website stuff,although very childish the "Mighty POONDOG" must address! First the lady and I mean "LADY" they refered too is and I always thought is a very nice and sweet person not to mention smart.Second,since they want to get personal lets do just that,now XXX "DA"may if anyone should know about one nut wonders your it, and running around with one at work cpl.XXX the stick one nut wonder ring a bell?From what you said two nuts are better than one?Sounds like that comment comes from someone with EXPERIENCE!And who knows maybe your fiery :devil: defense of dopy XXX goes deeper than some us of know!And XXX shame shame :snicker: whats so wrong with trying to help the inmate that say's your sleeping with his mommy ops: And how many demerits in the old file 10,wow thats a hell of a great job :shock: .And I gotta say,when you and cousin itt talk about someones looks, your wife could be the poster girl for animal control,and I don't even want to start on your pal cousin itt,well I will say XXX "DA"may your mouth wash ain't making it! And I don't even want to get into what Jen told me one night while we were lying in bed :wink: ,boy I new you were a freak but man freaky stuff dude,smart girl XXX saw the writting on the wall. :snicker: Well I guess she got the picture while you stalked her remember,there's and old adage"people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"!Well kiddies thats all for now,as I read alittle further into "THE PUBLIC RECORD" maybe if your good the"Mighty POONDOG" will tell you more stories,from on and off the record. Always be safe and look both ways before crossing the road :evil:

Spend your career twisting the truth just to f*ck people and he wonders why it came full circle and bit him in the ass. Don't even try to say he was doing his job when he f*cked with people because he bent the truth to make him look like this johny do gooder supervisor turning in the bad employee. He was the bad employee. I have seen it first hand!!! and no I was never a victim of his bullcrap but he attempted many times without success because he is not as smart as he thinks he is :evil: :evil: HE HAD A SPECIAL WAY OF TAKING A GOOD DEPUTY AND SCREWING WITH THEM TILL THEY LOST IT AND GOT IN TROUBLE AND HE LOOKED LIKED THE F*CKEN HERO. :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
    I can't get that song out of my head!! you know which one NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE!!!!! CAN WE SAY WELCOME TO WALMART!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Keep it comin Poondog....must've been b4 my time but man you are on the nose.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast