COL - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: COL

Re: COL

You missed the point. How does rehashing the matter on an open forum help? There's a time and place for most things, this isn't the place.

Plain and simple public records. It dosen't matter where it is posted, its public information by law. I think the poster and others are feed up with this kind of stuff being hidden from the troops. Now its for the public to determine.

Quote Originally Posted by someoneelse
    You missed the point. How does rehashing the matter on an open forum help? There's a time and place for most things, this isn't the place.
    Ok so if I were to crash my POV and just so happend to receive a DUI in the process, when all the details of my arrest and case are published in the Local News Paper, I should see the relevance when someone comment that it is not the "time or place". The first step to recovery is admitting that there is a plroblem.

Now there are no more rumors, the facts have been presented. Should be interesting to see how it turns out.

He must admit that he has and has had a problem for a long time. He was a political welfare case to begin with and now he has thrown his people away. I do not think that that man ever had any respect for the agency or others. He always thought that everyone was stupid when he was the dumbest person in the room. What's good for the troops is good for him, he signs all of the policies that govern our conduct, but he thinks that he is better than all of us.

So true, he has no respect for anything including hisself, he should never have been a colonel in the first place. He should have listed to his people that he wasnt smart enough to the job and just get out of the way and eat at the trough like all political hacks. Go open a BBQ stand bud.

There are some points I agree with on this post and some not. Yes, Guest you have done your research and as usual with your crappy policy that you run around quoting, you nerd both computer and reading....yes it is public record. However I agree with the other what if it happens to you or has it and you just haven't been caught at it. The public record law is out of hand, way out of hand, and for you to make sure the public gets a look at it for your computer sense is crap. Maybe you should find a Dell job or something like that, it seems as though your intelligence is too high for Ramp Bit..., or do you know that and you like pointing out that others have made less than appropriate mistakes.

You must be 12 because crap happens to all us certified or not, and the best ones are the ones that are able to crawl, slime or cry their way out of it. Thanks again for making us look more incompetent than we already are or do you sit around salivate on some crap to bring us down. I said I wanted Dirt....not this, not to destroy someone at others expense.

What about this man's family, do you even have a family I question that. We should be able to become a group that sticks together not just sticks us all without any lube to show for it. Yes, some people have been riducluded, demoted and fired we cannot change that. Are all of you wanting the rest of us to wear your Scarlet Letter? Not me, I hope when I screw up and we will it's human nature, except Guest, because he is not human R2D2, I hope you are not leading the henchman (truly you are an unscrupulous and ruthless subordiante!!!) that come after me. If you haven't done wrong do not f....ing cast the first stone. Who hasn't driven home with a beer or two under your breath, unless you are 12 or you are lying.

I am with the others, the man has a problem offer him help I think if you look at policy which you are so good at....you get a chance to fix it with help before they fire you.

Crawl back into your keyboard, motherboard or control alternate delete where you belong and stay out of here.

Come on GO AG 2008 (I am crawling off my soapbox now thank you and good night!) MATER COP where r u my hero!

OMG! I agree with you 100%, however I cant stand a friggin drunk. No we are not perfect. Yes we frag up. And I can guarntee you I have NEVER driven under the influence. I have however had first hand experience with the loss, death, and destruction at the other end of a P.O.S. drunks car. It pisses me off when ppl say "Oh, he is ill" and "who hasnt done it". Ill tell you what when you loose someone, close to you..when you wake up every morning wanting to shoot the ******* in the head that took you reason for living away. When that man is unreachable because he is serving 6 years in prison, due out before your child would have graduated HS. Then you can lecture me on the way I feel about these ppl.

The COL. will get off with a slap on the wrist from the legal system. I could care less about what his employment status is. It has litle bearing on the fact that for every DUI a person recieves he has driven 40-50 or hell it could be more, in the same condition. I know that there was not a fatality, I know that he is srry, and I know that I dont search out every DUI and post them on here. But, I can say, I positively hate every last one of them, with every part of my being. They disgust me and will until, I die.

Why does everyone take the crime of DUI and down play it so much. Why does everyone assume all ppl have commited this and just the unlucky few get caught. They are not the unlucky few. The unlucky few are the ones that die at their expence. The unlucky few are the one left living.

I dont care if you are my own father, If I catch you driving drunk, I can guarantee you I will bury you if I can..

Now,,I am off my soapbox... They can go to hell.

So well said, could have done without the profanity but still your message is compelling at the least. This man apparently has a long history of being impaired by alcohol for years, and this has been known by all who work for and with him. He is a very un-sympathetic person who cares for no one but himself. He has repeatedly abused alcohol, and been so derilict in his position as head of an agency. As for the other person who he brought from Brevard, stop defending the indefensable, he needs to be dealt with. Today we start a new beginning in our country, let's hope that this selfish parasite for a Colonel will wake up and thank God for a second chance. The graveyards are full of innocent people who were cut down by drunk drivers. Colonel, may God help you and save you from yourself and from us.

is he coming back?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast