Embarrassing! Sad.

Unregistered

Embarrassing! Sad.

I believe EW is the mother dog and RB along with the rest of the command staff latch on to his teets for comfort when making fecal matter decisions. Think JV head along with sgt taser were forced off the teet after both fought over who had the smaller ring dings. Both Chiefs ,Majors ,captains and some Sgts all treat us like shy za so WTF are you gonna do?? nothing. .......nothing at all except come here and whine with your bottles. Please... please.... just stfu already. Stop with the insane posts of sgt pusstaser and this 1 and that 1 and she did and he said and he farted in my soup ,,,,, for faks sake!!!!!
    1st time here last time here. Sad and pitiful. And for the AHole English major who wants to respond with "poor grammer". Please die from Aids, because I'm not trying to get published here. ya wanka! F U mirapoop Pd.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe EW is the mother dog and RB along with the rest of the command staff latch on to his teets for comfort when making fecal matter decisions. Think JV head along with sgt taser were forced off the teet after both fought over who had the smaller ring dings. Both Chiefs ,Majors ,captains and some Sgts all treat us like shy za so WTF are you gonna do?? nothing. .......nothing at all except come here and whine with your bottles. Please... please.... just stfu already. Stop with the insane posts of sgt pusstaser and this 1 and that 1 and she did and he said and he farted in my soup ,,,,, for faks sake!!!!!
    1st time here last time here. Sad and pitiful. And for the AHole English major who wants to respond with "poor grammer". Please die from Aids, because I'm not trying to get published here. ya wanka! F U mirapoop Pd.
    Chief Black is one of the finest police chiefs in thè country and we on command staff fully support him, so take a few breaths and calm down. You should be thankful to have him as chief, às is the vast majority of the members of our department. PS - you could use a few english writing lessons yourself. Thanks everyone for your overwelming support of Chief Black.

Unregistered
    I am sure that, as the PIO, you were ordered to post some positive things about our Command Staff but that is a bit much.

Unregistered
    Sad but true and really what are we going to do? Im guessing the person posting the positive comments really is messing with the chief.

Unregistered
    Sad but true and really what are we going to do? Im guessing the person posting the positive comments really is messing with the chief.
    Can't you actually believe that most all of us support Chief Black? He works hard for us; you one or two people should recognize that as does the rest of us. Thank you to all who support the hard effort, dedication, and work ethic of Chief Black; you are truly blessed to have him as your police chief. Keep up the great work chief.

Unregistered
    I just threw up in my mouth.

Unregistered
    All I can say is holy shiza! ANOTHER FAILURE ON THEM. No concern at all about our safety. Its apparent everyone. Both chiefs along with majors and captains DO NOT GIVE A SHI ABOUT ANY OF US!

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I am sure that, as the PIO, you were ordered to post some positive things about our Command Staff but that is a bit much.
    No need the PBA and our reps came to his rescue to they can prosper in the future as we get no increase and eventually lose our drop.