Updated: TPD chief: We shouldn’t have blamed Rachel Hoffman - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Updated: TPD chief: We shouldn’t have blamed Rachel Hoffman

Quote Originally Posted by TallyPD
    Another wanna be. Get a copy of the 200 page report (hint: its on line with TDO.com) and then come back to talk. Anytime you wanna come to Tally and hit the DT mats at Pat Thomas, give us a call. :snicker:

Great now you threaten ME with physical violence!. I bet you would like to get me down on the mat at the academy so you could have your way with me(homosexually).

What kind of a two bit excuse for a modern metro department do you people have up there?

I feel a lot better about things now that we find everyone complying with the administration's orders not to participate in this unprofessional topic. Half the people are loyal to the Chief and comply. The other half comply because they know they will be fired if they pipe off about this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by The Team
    I feel a lot better about things now that we find everyone complying with the administration's orders not to participate in this unprofessional topic. Half the people are loyal to the Chief and comply. The other half comply because they know they will be fired if they pipe off about this anymore.
    Sooo how is the "chief" gonna find out who discusses what on this board? I would bet a month of paychecks the guys that created this site would not allow the posters URL addresses to be given out and good luck getting an investigative subpoena for that one pal. Go spew your ignorant jibberish on another board ***douchebag***

She was dealing X, marijuana, and cocaine in Tally. She got caught severla times and was on probation and was a convicted felon. She CHOSE to work as am informant and during a deal she CHOSE to deviate from the plan and not communicate with police. Had she CHOSEN to not be a felon drug dealer none of this would have happened.
    The only thing Tally did wrong was recognize that she was a total idiot and not a good CI.
    I almost NEVER take young females on as CI's becuase in most cases they are more trouble than anything and a total liability.

"She was dealing X, marijuana, and cocaine in Tally. She got caught severla times and was on probation and was a convicted felon. She CHOSE to work as am informant and during a deal she CHOSE to deviate from the plan and not communicate with police. Had she CHOSEN to not be a felon drug dealer none of this would have happened.
    The only thing Tally did wrong was recognize that she was a total idiot and not a good CI.
    I almost NEVER take young females on as CI's becuase in most cases they are more trouble than anything and a total liability."

I would like to add that poor drug dealing rachel got herself killed. Had this so called angel not been dealing drugs and dont give that she was trying to fit in and got messed up with the WRONG crowd crap. She made bad choices and the end she is six feet under. Oh well all blame on drug deal goes bad and her family can finally realize that rachel was a low life pos drug dealer from what I have read IMHO. Stop trying to sue everybody and just get a life.

[quote=highly professional]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "highly professional":2ieyuhpp
    Not just the vice unit but the whole agency should start afresh and anew. Appoint a new chief and make every supervisor a slicksleeve officer. Then go through the list of employees and take only the people with Masters Degrees or above for supervisory positions. I would even suggest making the highest ranks civilians so they don't have a negative attitude toward the public.
    Top Priority: Education.
    Second Priority: A spirit of progressivism and professionalism.
    Third Priority: "Serve" the public with humility.
    Fourth Priority: Officer Concerns.

This is the only way to get beyond the ugliness and unprofessionalism and unprogressivism of the past for any agency.
    BS - Education does not make everything better you bookworm! Get in the real world....pin on a badge, strap on a gunbelt and get to work...you'll see the real world after that. Your other "priorities" are phony baloney BS feel good hippie pot smokin' crap. Cops do darn good jobs everyday.
    I NEVER EVER said cops dont do a good job. A majority do. There is no denying that everything is better with more education and training whether you're managing a restaurant or investigating crime.[/quote:2ieyuhpp]

Listen Professor, your one of those who thinks a college degree is a thing of honor. Well, your wrong. It means that you test well and had the coin to go to college. Law is common sense. And from the classes I have had in college, common sense was an alien concept. Give me a partner with a DD 214, and stick your education. Now go away and grade your papers and let the useful people who keep you safe alone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Team
    You better tell the jefe, that the United States Constitution, which he swore to up hold and protect, trumps his BULL SHlT order to keep quiet. And if he tries to punish anyone for speaking, he better have a big bank account, as well as TPD itself better have deep pockets. And maybe a gofer can read him the Bill of Rights. Seems they suspended the wrong people. Cops swear to uphold, serve, and protect the constitution. No where in the oath do we give up our rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Says
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyPD
    Another wanna be. Get a copy of the 200 page report (hint: its on line with TDO.com) and then come back to talk. Anytime you wanna come to Tally and hit the DT mats at Pat Thomas, give us a call. :snicker:

Great now you threaten ME with physical violence!. I bet you would like to get me down on the mat at the academy so you could have your way with me(homosexually).

What kind of a two bit excuse for a modern metro department do you people have up there?

That why your crusing these cop blogs aren't your bruce? That your big dream isn't it? Well, just cause mommie and daddy do not "accept" your life style, no need to try and get the "love" you crave on line. Try the San Francisco or Key West Blogs Bruce, and good hunting.

I cant speak as to the details of this case but I can tell you it has affected narcs nation wide. We took notice of the ridiculous law FL passed.
    I almost never deal with young female informants, most are stupid, and cant follow even the most simple instructions.
    I had our county attorney draft a 3 page waiver and memorandum of understanding for all new CI's. Its notarized and witnesses by 2 agents prior to them doing anything outside of the office.
    This law only hurts the citizens who are going to suffer from the lack of drug enforcement.

Why anyone would want to be a cop in that piece of sh*t town of Tallahassee amazes me.

Don't get me wrong, the PD is great. But the whiners and know it all college types who have never had to fight a bad guy amaze me. I read that god awful news paper and the lack of appreciation for you guys in the blogs and articles are astounding.

Stay safe....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast