Former Chief Moss
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Former Chief Moss

Chief Moss resigned (fired) his position as of Wednesday 9/24/2008. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Re: Former Chief Moss

You guys LOST in more ways than one...yee haw !

Afraid to hire experienced people... heck you guys still have municipal courts... and warrants for everything... wake up its 2008... not the 70's...

Lightbulb Re: Former Chief Moss

Thank God that f***ing basted is gone. Now Woodstock will be able to get along with the rest of the County. I would imagine one of the Floridians wrote the above quote about getting out of the 70’s. We are all sorry that your master MOSS has left you, why don’t you go with him. You know the only reason you where ever hired is because you where friends of MOSS. You followed him to Woodstock and we are all sure you will follow him to his next big adventure.

I am glad to see that Moss has left the city. I am sure that you all are much happier now, I now that it was a long hard battle, but I am proud of you that survived. Thank goodness some of the good Officer’s survived Moss. To the ones that where ran off, picked on, talked s*** about, we are all sorry. We can only hope that one day Woodstock will be what it used to be, it is going to take some time to get back that way. Good lock Woodstock

Woodstock PD's and many others here are a bunch of good old boys... wake up and do some real police work... yes we have some good folks , but some need to go with the old ways... its 2008 not 1970... and no this is someone who lives in the city and sees first hand what goes on ... worry about real crime.. also many on the PD are very... very insecure !

The 2 guys from Fl were hired because they have a combined 29 yrs of law enf. exp. not because they knew the chief. They both took big pay cuts to come here. So.... your opinion as to why they were hired is flawed. get facts before you open your S&^t dumpster

Where did Rick Moss go...What happened... why was he fired?
    Is anyone from Florida still working for woodstock..
    Just a concerned citizen who wants to know what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The 2 guys from Fl were hired because they have a combined 29 yrs of law enf. exp. not because they knew the chief. They both took big pay cuts to come here. So.... your opinion as to why they were hired is flawed. get facts before you open your S&^t dumpster
    Why would you take "big pay cuts to come here" if it wasn't for being a Mosskateer. Just a coincidence, I doubt it. Either way 1 can feel free to stay and the other.............

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia
    Thank God that f***ing basted is gone. Now Woodstock will be able to get along with the rest of the County. I would imagine one of the Floridians wrote the above quote about getting out of the 70’s. We are all sorry that your master MOSS has left you, why don’t you go with him. You know the only reason you where ever hired is because you where friends of MOSS. You followed him to Woodstock and we are all sure you will follow him to his next big adventure.
    Anyone working in Georgia law enforcement has been in a losing position for years....And anyone from Florida that has worked in Georgia knows it now....In Florida top out pay is 65,000 within 5 years, or about 31.00 dollars an hour, 3 hour minimum for court appearance and thats at an overtime rate or 50 dollars an hour, in South Florida virtually unlimited overtime and details, 30 dollars bi-weekly for full medical insurance for the family with dental insurance, take home cars, 300,000 in life insurance, 3 percent paid towards your retirement, and drop programs that match your highest five years of pay.. or in other words an additional 250,000 in cash when you retire....

Georgia average salary is about 35,000 a year....Dont knock florida they have their shit together....No wonder most of you live in a trailer

Georgia strives to become better ... like real cops elsewhere, but with no UNION "Ga bGood Old Boys" just keep taking away benefits, days off mandatory with no pay, cars taken away... ask Forsyth and Hall County... they also set up promotions with family and friends... and cancel at last minute. Cops in Ga want to do a good job... but their hands are tied... very insecure staff at most agencies.. worried about others with more education, experience, and time on the job... you guys need to chill... and take some advice from those who have worked real street crimes... where drive bys... cop shootings...robberies ... are a daily occurrence. learn my friends.. You have no protection or benefits in Ga... including officers bill of rights ! Yes.. love your beautiful State... but will work elsewhere and come back to visit my home and others in Ga. while benefits and pay are way better !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast