County commissioner files police complaint against sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: County commissioner files police complaint against sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You people exemplify typical redneck government at work. Grimming is the Yankee stirring the crap and laughing at your southern ways he so loathes. Benton has backbone and cares about the people of Highlands County. Grimming is an outsider who wants to come in and impress us Southerners with his jewelry and bright ideas. How many jobs has he had since coming to Florida?

AT least four.

Well I don't know about the rest of you but I would rather have that Yankee than some of the individuals we have from West Palm and Miami. They seem to want to move up here and turn this into a major city. I would rather see Highlands County as it was 15 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 007
    Well I don't know about the rest of you but I would rather have that Yankee than some of the individuals we have from West Palm and Miami. They seem to want to move up here and turn this into a major city. I would rather see Highlands County as it was 15 years ago.
    Then buy a delorean and drive around sebring at 85 miles per hour. Highlands County is where it needs to be...

Sorry for sticking to details but its 88 mph and takes 1.21 jigawatts of electricity which we all know is the equivalent of a bolt of lighting.

You mean she didn't have her puppet the "Major" do her talking for her? I'm shocked! Don't worry, their time at the S.O. is just about over... Joe

Sorry to disappoint you. But if you think he's going to magically turn the county back to the good old days then you might as well start the moving process now. And if U think she's magically responsible for the growth in population then I'm not surprised. Just one more thing to blame on her. :twisted:

wowgoldwebsite

wow gold:wow gold,wow gold website:wow gold tks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123