1-850-488-4441

Thread: 1-850-488-4441

1-850-488-4441

EUSTIS CHILD KILLER SET TO BE EXECTED ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2008 FOR SHOOTING A 3 AND 7 YEAR OLD IN THE HEAD WHILE HIS FRIEND RAPED THEIR MOTHER ON THE HOOD OF THEIR MOTHERS CAR. BOTH CHILDREN BODIES WERE THROWN IN THE BUSHES ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH. THIS SCUMBAG THAT WILL HOPEFULLY BE LEAVEING OUR PLANET IS RICHARD HEYNARD. PLEASE CALL 1-850-488-4441 NOW OR BY SEPTEMBER 24, 2008 TO SUPPORT GOV. CRIST ON HIS DECISION. CALL AFTER 7PM AND YOU CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE. 96% OF LAW ENFORCEMENT BELIEVE IN THE DEATH PENALTY AND 85 % OF SOCIETY;HOWEVER, IT'S THE 15 THAT MAKES THE NOISE.

Re: 1-850-488-4441

We need the govorner to sign more death warrants. I called the Gov. last time and it only took a few seconds. These things are a waste of oxygen, go green and crispy.

BYE, BYE BABY KILLER. ON TUESDAY I WILL HAVE A BBQ AND THINK OF YOU!

My boyfriend is on deathrow at FSP. I don't suppose you ever think of their families do you? Bet you think of yourselves at Christians, too. Hypocrites. What Ric did was heinous, but he did not come out of the shoot like this. Something or some terrible things had to make him partake in this crime. It is not about what he did, it is about what we do.

If you support your boyfriend on death row you should get Phycology help. Anyone who backs up a child killer, killer or rapest is a piece of sh;t. We need to take responsibilty in society. I feel sorrow for the victums family members and those little girls that were shot in their face and for the family that raised a monster; however, not for a girlfiend who's been manipulated by a piece of sh:t. I work the system and see how thes animals manipulate there prey! The justice system is a joke. OJ Simpson beat dna. The system is set up to fail. If your on death row its because you did it. The only reason people get off death row is because evidence is lost and memory and thoughts change!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabez
    My boyfriend is on deathrow at FSP. I don't suppose you ever think of their families do you? Bet you think of yourselves at Christians, too. Hypocrites. What Ric did was heinous, but he did not come out of the shoot like this. Something or some terrible things had to make him partake in this crime. It is not about what he did, it is about what we do.

Let me know when he's on death watch so I can cheer when that useless human being is sent straight to hell.

You are So wrong. I think about the families all the time. The families of the victims and friends. The families of the murderers are last on the list. I believe everyone has a contract with society for their lives. Commonly referred to a Rights. When someone commits murder, they forfeit their right to life. Simple as that. When a person has forfeited their Right To Live, why should we (law abiding citizens) have to pay over $100,000 a year to house him/her? I understand you feelings but as a citizen and LEO, I cannot allow your feelings to sway Justice. Your boyfriend and those like him are a cancer on society. The Death Penalty is simply surgical removal.

It does not matter, that terrible things had to make him partake in that crime. What matters is that he did it. He must pay.

They should give you a needle too. You know, So you can support him.......

Before lethal injection I too was against the electric chair. I proposed that they replace it with electric bleachers so they they could plug in twenty or thirty at once and I also recommended that they run jumper cables from the chair out to the chain link fence and zap all the bleeding hearts like you.