Lazy young officers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Lazy young officers

I'm gonna have to agree with the dinosaurs on this topic. Yeah alot of the old timers have slowed down but they all payed their dues and most of them did some kind of police work when they were younger. Some of these new guys are out of control! They think that making probation turns them in to veterans... You hear them huff and puff on the radio when they get a call that pulls them away from DDs or 16/164... Your job is 09-QSK! And do some real fuking police work for a change! just because you write 10 tickets a day to soccer moms and bible students does not make you a good cop!....If you stop a car and it smells like bob marleys tour bus inside, thats called a clue...Search the fuking car!
    As far as the old folks... i dont have a problem with any of them and they back me up more than the new guys do. Look at the guys like Craig, Rocky, Coco, Rob, Lino, these should be roll models for the new guys... I dont care if the older guys want to spend their whole shift 05 or check an 11, 12, 58, 10 at the car wash, all in the same day. They've earned it.. the same way us new guys will earn it when we've been here as long as they have. So suck it up you Pu$$ies!

Thats BS.. The facts are ...thats the same reason NMB and the Country is in this spot. Excuses and no accountability ! If NMB pays you to do a JOB then do it. The supervisors turn the other way and are part of the problem. He has hidden most of his carrer including the off duty scams on Collins w/ BBeau! ( late , not showing up, yea many of us know guys!)He is a smart man but LAZY. If you dont want to work for a days pay... move on and let others who do come to NMB. Many old timers do a great job and continue to work even after NMB. Once again, we at NMB are great at making excuses for why people dont work !

I cant believe this bullsh!t! Everyone is always worried about what other people are doing or who they are doing. Worry about you! Worry about YOUR family, YOUR personal problems, YOUR finances, YOUR friends, YOUR social life. I agree that if you get paid to do a job you should do it. Maybe not always balls to the wall, but at least make an effort. Why should a rookie go 09 on day shift and have to handle the majority of the other Officers calls on the shift including his(or hers). What does it prove? Does it prove that they know how to write a report? That's what FTO is for! Its just a poor excuse for the "old timers" to slack off and say "well he's a rookie he can handle it, he needs to learn". Learn to do what? Learn to do your work load? And by the way, unless you have at least 12 years or better dont even consider yourself an old timer. I have almost 10 years and it seems like i just started yesterday. Not because I dont know what im doing, but because I enjoy my job and look foward to dong it everyday. Yeah sometimes we come to work and are not in the mood to be a ball of fire. We all have those days, but dont criticize people if they aren't doing anything for that shift or for that week. You don't know what they are going through in their life or what may be causing them to act that way. Worry about your DAMN SELF! If it's an Officer Safety issue then grab that Officer and talk to them about it. Don't go to their Sgt., don't tell your buddies what happened, and dont post sh!t on this site. Do your duty as a "SENIOR OFFICER" and guide that Officer let him or her know what time it is! I promise you if you do that, that Officer that you pulled aside will respect you and look to you in the future for guidance. I also agree that coming out of the academy they should be pro active and want to work. They should want to learn. Most of them have that intensity and drive to work. But what happens? They come to a shift and start being pro active and then what happens? A "Senior Officer" either pulls them aside or lets them know in front of other Officers that they should consider slowing down or taking it easy. Make up your fuk!ng mind already!!!! DO YOU WANT THEM TO WORK OR WHAT? Like Pancho Salsa said.... "SEA DONKEY SEE, SEA DONKEY DO!"

This needs to stop! This topic was started in an effort to slow down the real problems. The outsiders are attempting to conquer and divide. We all have issues, look at the big picture. Stop going at each other. There are bigger issues, don’t lose focus.

Talking Re: Lazy young officers

I've been reading these postings about new and old officers, and what puzzles me most is that the officers are more concerned about their ranks, and less about protecting the city. I'm not sure if you have noticed or not, but NMB is getting worse by the day. The officers are doing a great job, but if you continue to argue about who works harder and who should be arresting more people, I think the only people who are suffereing are US, the citizens. If you get paid to be an officer, then you should be a police officer from day one on the job, until you retire. Good luck and let it go!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest LEO 333
    He has hidden most of his carrer including the off duty scams on Collins w/ BBeau! ( late , not showing up, yea many of us know guys!)
    People, we have rats among us. Not only is this person worried more about others than him/herself, but their life is so pathetic that they must post lies. Be careful, and remember, if we have rats, feed them cheese.......

Good one WH ..We are real familiar with all your scams including the "PARK" hide aways! Just look in the mirror and see what you do! But who cares ! No one here at NMB.. its all about the check as you told many ! But you truly are the smart one ! But admit it LAZY ! Oh.. the part about Collins is true and even the old P/O's at Sunny Isles knew you and BB didnt show up.. or on time ! Do what your good at.. go "fly" away !

GUEST LEO 2, YOU GOTTA BE ONE OF TWO CATEGORIES IF YOUR ON LEOAFFAIRS ON A SUNDAY POSTING AT 0730.

1) A MISERABLE COP WHO CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO DO IN THEIR BORING LIFE BUT TO POST ON LEOAFFAIRS ABOUT SOMEONE WHO THEY ENVY SO MUCH THAT ITS DRIVING THEM CRAZY.

OR

2) A MIDNIGHT COP WHO IS SO MAD AT THE WORLD AND IS JEALOUS THAT THEY WON'T GET A CHANCE TO WORK DAYSHIFT FOR SUCH A RESPECTABLE AND STAND-UP SUPERVISOR.

WELL IF YOU FALL INTO ONE OF THESE CATEGORIES, YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW THIS BUT OUR HEALTH INSURANCE OFFERS SEVERAL FREE VISITS TO A PSYCHIATRIST. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT BECAUSE HATING THE WORLD, TALKING BAD ABOUT CO-WORKERS AND ENVY WILL ONLY BRING BAD CARMA TO YOUR LIFE.

All of this mud slinging is embarrassing. Everyone who has used this thread to take shots at others ought to be ashamed. Shut up and do your job. Period.

ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:

YES PLEASE DO YOUR JOBS SGT.WH AND SGT. AL STOP COUNTING YOUR DROP DOLLARS AND START SUPERVISING. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast