Rebuttals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rebuttals

Rebuttals

What are your thoughts on the latest rebuttals ?? The last two are a couple of real doozies...to say the least !!

Re: Rebuttals

Who rebutted what?

Who rebutted what?
    Go back to sleep.

What's the common theme?

What's the common theme?
    Well, it seems to me after reading both rebuttals, that the common theme appears to be alleged untruths put on paper by the supervisors. I find it hard to believe that the higher ups can ignore this, especially since there have been two separate incidents within such a short period of time...and both of these incidents do appear to contain a common theme. I realize that the administration has a responsibility to back their Sergeants. However, does the administration not hold a responsibility to EVERY employee, especially if there are allegations such like the ones that have been made in these rebuttals? The answer to that should be YES. The administration of this organization holds a responsibility to each and every employee...especially if there are allegations brought to light that involve a member of their supervisory staff. I also notice that both employees have identified individuals that were present and can either prove or disprove their written allegations. The only reason that I can see that the administration would not approach these "witnesses" and question them in an attempt to obtain the truth is quite obvious...they do not wish to obtain the "TRUTH".

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What's the common theme?
    Well, it seems to me after reading both rebuttals, that the common theme appears to be alleged untruths put on paper by the supervisors. I find it hard to believe that the higher ups can ignore this, especially since there have been two separate incidents within such a short period of time...and both of these incidents do appear to contain a common theme. I realize that the administration has a responsibility to back their Sergeants. However, does the administration not hold a responsibility to EVERY employee, especially if there are allegations such like the ones that have been made in these rebuttals? The answer to that should be YES. The administration of this organization holds a responsibility to each and every employee...especially if there are allegations brought to light that involve a member of their supervisory staff. I also notice that both employees have identified individuals that were present and can either prove or disprove their written allegations. The only reason that I can see that the administration would not approach these "witnesses" and question them in an attempt to obtain the truth is quite obvious...they do not wish to obtain the "TRUTH".
    One of the rebuttees showed the rebuttal to me and to say the least if the sergeant was that incompetant then it is amazing they can walk and chew gum so I suspect "creative writing" at work. I asked one of the stated witnesses what really happened and the person responded "I'm not getting involved I don't want to get dragged into somebody elses stupidity". I think that says a lot, sure would like to see how bad the evaluation was to cause that rebuttal anyone see it?

Obviously, I see people are still up to the backstabbing and conjecture. It must be easy to do hiding behind phony names and anonymous witnesses. If you have any questions you would like to ask me, feel free to talk to me in person or contact me (954)806-5082. Knock your socks off. If not, at least show some intestinal fortitude and put your name on what you write. As far as "Another", you and your mystery witness can can call me too, or talk to me when you see me around. I have no problems speaking to anyone and clearing up misunderstandings, but I venture to guess no one will say anything in person.

Eddie McGovern

Sorry Eddie, didn't know you were in trouble and this was about you I was talking about someone else. I like being an anonymous entitie. Just like you like to go to far in those massage parlor stings.

Another,
    It's really disappointing that after 2 days of your blood boiling and trying to summon the courage to put your name down, you just couldn't do it. Maybe you think people won't figure it out by reading your previous posts on this site. It's a shame that you are compelled to make snippy little comments, thinking it disguises your own inadequacies. Maybe your narcissism makes it impossible for you to sleep at night without desperately trying to grasp at some feeling of superiority so you won't have to face your shortcomings. The fact that you believe your comments were some type of a good "cheap shot" instead of realizing you just proved yourself to be a coward is depressing. It even more depressing to think that when you are no longer a member of Law Enforcement, you will just be the same kid that got picked on in school all those years ago. All of these years trying to pay back the world for that have failed and I feel sorry for you. If anyone else wishes to talk to me ro ask me anything, feel free to.

Eddie McGovern

Another,
    It's really disappointing that after 2 days of your blood boiling and trying to summon the courage to put your name down, you just couldn't do it. Maybe you think people won't figure it out by reading your previous posts on this site. It's a shame that you are compelled to make snippy little comments, thinking it disguises your own inadequacies. Maybe your narcissism makes it impossible for you to sleep at night without desperately trying to grasp at some feeling of superiority so you won't have to face your shortcomings. The fact that you believe your comments were some type of a good "cheap shot" instead of realizing you just proved yourself to be a coward is depressing. It even more depressing to think that when you are no longer a member of Law Enforcement, you will just be the same kid that got picked on in school all those years ago. All of these years trying to pay back the world for that have failed and I feel sorry for you. If anyone else wishes to talk to me ro ask me anything, feel free to.

Eddie McGovern
    Holy crap...now that's funny !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast