firing of barry
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: firing of barry

firing of barry

How sorry that the administrators get a cake reading "Broke Back Barry" to celebrate the termination of an Officer injured seriously in the line of duty. The admin is so unprofessional and childish. Do they realize the costs involved in training a new Officer to replace him? If they replace him. What kind of message does such a celebration send to other Officers? Perhaps a new cake is needed that would read "Broke Down Administration".

Re: firing of barry

Whos barry? and I didnt get any cake.

Smile Re: firing of barry

Hey, I didn't either. What's up with that?

I GOT CAKE......IT WAS GOOD!!!!!

Just another typical action by the admin of the department..A bunch of worthless scumbags and liars

buh bye frenchie; rot in hell scumbag; with any luck you will be miserable :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest1024
    Just another typical action by the admin of the department..A bunch of worthless scumbags and liars
    You lazy goodfornothing scumbag racist! Why dont you walk up to one of these people you hate (fear) and backhand them in the chops? You'd receive the hardest chest-punch you could imagine.

racist??? Where did that come from?

Ut Oh... Who just got their retirement from TPD??? Oh yea.. BARRY... So.. Every one of you pathotic scumbags can drink piss and rot.. You all are a bunch of scum who turn their back on a brother in "blue." May you all rot in a horrible place

Arrow Re: firing of barry

Is it just me or does it seem the officers from TPD are very childish compared to the many other fine agencies that post on these boards. Sorry guys but you all seem very petty and juvenile, I'm amazed that you have the time to make arrests or catch bad guys. Oh well good luck in your sand box the rest of us cops are on the street. :evil:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast