Alea Iacta Est - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Alea Iacta Est

Re: Alea Iacta Est

big shooter nice try but you starting to let your true identity be shown. the song and artist your referring to with the song 8675309 was about your time in school around 1982 and was sung by a one hit wonder MUCH LIKE YOU by the the name of Tommy Tutone. i guess your version is a 2008 release sung by you TOMMY TWO FACED.

What did TH and AR do now? If they get a slap on the wrist it better be a hard one for all the other things they weren't caught doing. I agree if I were in trouble I would want TH coming to my house, but I would have to hide my wife and daughter first!

This is a LOOONG time coming.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    big shooter nice try but you starting to let your true identity be shown. the song and artist your referring to with the song 8675309 was about your time in school around 1982 and was sung by a one hit wonder MUCH LIKE YOU by the the name of Tommy Tutone. i guess your version is a 2008 release sung by you TOMMY TWO FACED.
    Sweet, I like where your head is. Rock on Ridgemont High!!!

quote="Guest"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry
    T.H., A.R., B.W., M.Y., J.F........whose next?????????? you would think the SWAT commander would have a better handle on his boyz.... if it werent for swat IA would hve to lay off people....
    Lets see if the dynamic 5 get a slap on the wrist again by their SWAT buddy in I.A. (Mr. LT. Brown nozzzzer, I don't have a drinking problem, I always stop when I pass out.) Or it is swept under the rug just to protect the agency.....These are supposed to be MSO's elite. Yet, they can not control themselves and they think that they are above everyone in this agency just because they are in SWAT. ..They need to be made an example of......I will be watching this one very closely....[/quote]

I will be watching this one very closely... Hmmm, that's exactly what those who can't do - DO; they watch. Another euphnism for coward/pizzuss/slacker/wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacklepuss
    quote="Guest"]
    T.H., A.R., B.W., M.Y., J.F........whose next?????????? you would think the SWAT commander would have a better handle on his boyz.... if it werent for swat IA would hve to lay off people....
    Lets see if the dynamic 5 get a slap on the wrist again by their SWAT buddy in I.A. (Mr. LT. Brown nozzzzer, I don't have a drinking problem, I always stop when I pass out.) Or it is swept under the rug just to protect the agency.....These are supposed to be MSO's elite. Yet, they can not control themselves and they think that they are above everyone in this agency just because they are in SWAT. ..They need to be made an example of......I will be watching this one very closely....
    I will be watching this one very closely... Hmmm, that's exactly what those who can't do - DO; they watch. Another euphnism for coward/pizzuss/slacker/wannabe.[/quote]

WHAT SHOULD I DO ??? DRINK A 24 PACK OF BEERS, AND WORK THE INVESTIGATION, LIKE LT. P IN I.A. DOES...............???

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    quote="Guest"]
    Lets see if the dynamic 5 get a slap on the wrist again by their SWAT buddy in I.A. (Mr. LT. Brown nozzzzer, I don't have a drinking problem, I always stop when I pass out.) Or it is swept under the rug just to protect the agency.....These are supposed to be MSO's elite. Yet, they can not control themselves and they think that they are above everyone in this agency just because they are in SWAT. ..They need to be made an example of......I will be watching this one very closely....
    I will be watching this one very closely... Hmmm, that's exactly what those who can't do - DO; they watch. Another euphnism for coward/pizzuss/slacker/wannabe.
    WHAT SHOULD I DO ??? DRINK A 24 PACK OF BEERS, AND WORK THE INVESTIGATION, LIKE LT. P IN I.A. DOES...............???[/quote]

Or you could stop yelling at us IN ALL CAPS AND USE PROPER GRAMMAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    quote="Guest"]
    WHAT SHOULD I DO ??? DRINK A 24 PACK OF BEERS, AND WORK THE INVESTIGATION, LIKE LT. P IN I.A. DOES...............???[/quote]

Yup, that might help.

He needs more than 24 beers, to get a buzz going.

Quote Originally Posted by RANDY BARNETT
    BIG SHOOTER YOUR NUMBER YOU LEFT IS A NON WORKING NUMBER 867-5309

Randy , are you serious ???

I cannot believe you actually called that phone number.

I know you heard that song before

Quote Originally Posted by RANDY BARNETT
    BIG SHOOTER YOUR NUMBER YOU LEFT IS A NON WORKING NUMBER 867-5309
    You didn't really call that number did you..... ops: ... oh man thats funny :lol:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast