Alea Iacta Est - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Alea Iacta Est

Re: Alea Iacta Est

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry
    T.H., A.R., B.W., M.Y., J.F........whose next?????????? you would think the SWAT commander would have a better handle on his boyz.... if it werent for swat IA would hve to lay off people....
    Lets see if the dynamic 5 get a slap on the wrist again by their SWAT buddy in I.A. (Mr. LT. Brown nozzzzer, I don't have a drinking problem, I always stop when I pass out.) Or it is swept under the rug just to protect the agency.....These are supposed to be MSO's elite. Yet, they can not control themselves and they think that they are above everyone in this agency just because they are in SWAT. ..They need to be made an example of......I will be watching this one very closely....

Above everyone else? When was the last time you heard of someone being suspended from the Dive Team, or the CERT/TACT team, or the Honor Guard, for a violation not directly related to their special team? Oh, no answer? Then I guess they are made "an example of..."

Quote Originally Posted by RANDY BARNETT
    THIS IS RESPONSE TO MR. TACKLEBERRY AND MR. GUEST COMMENTS. I'LL TELL YOU RIGHT UP FRONT WHAT I FEEL WITHOUT HIDING BEHIND SOME FAKE USER NAME. LETS SET SOMETHING STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU GO BASHING SOMEONES NAME OR UNIT YOU SHOULD NO WHAT YOUR EVEN TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU OPEN UP YOUR MOUTH. YEAH I'M A MEMBER OF THE SWAT TEAM AND HAVE BEEN FOR MANY YEARS AND DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME AS A PERSON JUST RESPECT ME FOR THE JOB I DO AND MY YEARS OF SERVICE. BEFORE YOU GO BASHING THESE INDIVIDUALS I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE PERSONNEL IN I.A. DO A GREAT JOB. TRUST ME IN 19 YEARS OF SERVICE WITH THIS FINE AGENCY I CAN TELL YOU FIRST HAND THAT THEY DO A GREAT JOB. IN REFERENCE TO THE INDIVIDUALS THAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT I DON'T EVEN HAVE ALL THE FACTS TO WHAT THEY DID OR DIDN'T DO, BUT REST ASSURED IF IT WAS MY FAMILY MEMBER BEING HELD HOSTAGE OR MY CHILD BEING SHOT AT DURING A SCHOOL SHOOTING YOU CAN COUNT ON IT THAT THESE MEN YOU ARE BASHING WOULD BE THE FIRST TO STEP INTO THAT LINE OF FIRE AND TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR FAMILY. YOU SAY, WELL HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? BECAUSE I TRAIN WITH THESE MEN AND HAVE BEEN WITNESS TO THEIR ACTIONS DURING THE REAL LIFE AND DEATH ENCOUNTERS. NOW THAT BEING SAID WOULD YOU DO THE SAME? JUST BECAUSE WE WEAR CAMOS AND YOU WEAR SPRUCE GREEN DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT WERE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM. PEOPLE WE WILL NEVER WIN THIS WAR IF WE KEEP FIGHTING EACHOTHER. CALL IT JEALOUSY, GREED, GOSSIP, PERSONAL ISSSUES,OR WHAT EVER THE CASE MIGHT BE IT STINKS. BOTTOM LINE IS IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT A PERSON THEN SAY IT, OTHERWISE THOSE OF YOU WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.
    Are you crazy???? I have seen your dedication in action. You cancel every other sniper practice for your own personal gain.(AND YOU NEED THE PRACTICE) Call it lazy, ego, personal issues, or whatever...We are all cops here but, some think that being in an elite unit buys them alot more forgiveness then if you are not. Call it EGO!!!! Being in an elite unit should automaticly raise your sense of value, judgement, and accountability. From what I have seen this is NOT the case in some of these guys.....We have repeat offenders...Why??? Because they are not being made accountable!!!! You can only sweep so much under the rug before it turns into a mountain under there and sooner or later some one will trip over it!!!!! Then what???? Who will be the lucky one left holding the bag??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry
    T.H., A.R., B.W., M.Y., J.F........whose next?????????? you would think the SWAT commander would have a better handle on his boyz.... if it werent for swat IA would hve to lay off people....
    Lets see if the dynamic 5 get a slap on the wrist again by their SWAT buddy in I.A. (Mr. LT. Brown nozzzzer, I don't have a drinking problem, I always stop when I pass out.) Or it is swept under the rug just to protect the agency.....These are supposed to be MSO's elite. Yet, they can not control themselves and they think that they are above everyone in this agency just because they are in SWAT. ..They need to be made an example of......I will be watching this one very closely....

Above everyone else? When was the last time you heard of someone being suspended from the Dive Team, or the CERT/TACT team, or the Honor Guard, for a violation not directly related to their special team? Oh, no answer? Then I guess they are made "an example of..."
    I believe that a certain female resigned prior to being fired for coming to a cert/tact briefing severely intoxicated... The writing was on that wall. But,if you were to be on SWAT they would have just sent you home with a thanks for at least trying to come out. Assuming the would have caught it....

WELL BIG SHOOTER I GUESS YOUR COWARD SCREEN NAME YOUR USING SAYS IT ALL ABOUT YOUR EGO. YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS ANY FURTHER CONTCAT ME AND WERE TALK FACE TO FACE OVER A CUP OF COFFEE LIKE REAL COPS.

Quote Originally Posted by randy barnett
    WELL BIG SHOOTER I GUESS YOUR COWARD SCREEN NAME YOUR USING SAYS IT ALL ABOUT YOUR EGO. YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS ANY FURTHER CONTCAT ME AND WERE TALK FACE TO FACE OVER A CUP OF COFFEE LIKE REAL COPS.
    [color=#FF0040]Randy I have to agree with you... I be more then happy to go to that meeting with the coward... by the way.. no scene name its just R.W.L.[/color]

Well said Randy ! It sounds like Big Shooter didn't last long on your team not to mention that he could barley pass the SWAT physical test every six months. Seems to me he missed your point about all of us being cops and that we should work together and allow I.A. to do their job. If the guys mentioned are really in trouble then I'm sure that justice will prevail. We need to stop the bashing like you said and stop talking about subjects that we don't have all the facts about.

TO WASUP, LOOK I THANK YOU FOR SIDING WITH ME BUT AGAIN WE NEED TO STOP THE BASHING REMARKS AND IF BIG sHOOTER WAS AN EX SWAT THEN I'LL GIVE HIM THE RESPECT THAT HE DESERVES OR THAT ANYONE WHO SERVES IN LAW ENFORCEMENT DESERVES. LETS PUT ALL THIS CREATIVE WRITING TOWARDS A BETTER GOAL TO ASSIST EACHOTHER AS A BROTHERHOOD OF COPS. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT SO LETS JUST TRY TO BE THERE IN TIMES OF NEED FOR ONEANOTHER.

Quote Originally Posted by randy barnett
    We all ready meet twice a month. It has come up more then once and I am sick and tired of it....So get off your high horse weak shooter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You can call me at 8675309......

BIG SHOOTER YOUR NUMBER YOU LEFT IS A NON WORKING NUMBER 867-5309

Randy you have good intensions, but the brotherhood is long gone.
    Think of some of the people you have worked with, I know of one persons that is one of your favorites........KEYNAN........need i say more ??

I deal with supervisors and deputies on my squad that are just horrible.
    My Capt. at D3, is just unreal...and L112, worst of the worst.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast