To All Volusia County Sheriff LEO's:

My name is Peter Napoli and I am a Professional Insurance Broker. In regards to the high premiums for health insurance that you are paying for your dependents and/or yourselves, L.E.O. Affairs has requested my services to address the situation.

For example, as a Tampa Police Officer wanting to cover your spouse under the City's Family HMO plan, you could find yourself paying an extra $204.80 per paycheck ($409.60 per month) for this coverage. In comparison, I could get your spouse equivalent medical coverage for as little as $105.00 per paycheck ($210.00 per month), which is based on a 30 year old female. If you work for another agency, I can probably save you money on the same coverage as well. All final rates are based on age, sex, and final medical underwriting approval.

If any of you are interested to see if you can save money by covering your dependents with individual health insurance, you may call me at 800-758-1495 or 386-566-0433 which is my cell phone. You may also email me at peternapoli@bellsouth.net or you may post your request on the Message Board that LEOAFFAIRS.COM has created: (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewfor....%204fb8c640b2). I will need your dependents ages or DOB, and the county and the zip code you live in. In most cases, individual insurance is much less in cost in comparison to health insurance offered through the city, county, or state. We also offer life insurance for you who are police officers and/ or your dependents. The good news is that there are several plans available with various rates to choose from.

Thanks,
Peter