Getting Close - orals? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Getting Close - orals?

I don't know what's funnier, the guy that's making this stuff up (who cannot possibly be serious) or the people who actually beleive this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by New Breed
    The last thing I want to do is get anyone injured or worse. I just want to bring attention to my above average qualities. I think police work is like anything ele, the cream always rises to the top. So in a short while thats where I will be, on top. I see something already that needs to be addressed, you have the person in charge of hiring posting on this board. I admit this is a good forum and a lot of information is exchanged but the hiring person should not be posting here. I would suggest a complete overhaul of the hiring process. I had to wait and go through a lot to get hired. I am obviously well qualified (some might say over-qualified) for this job and this should have been spotted right off the bat, instead I got lumped in with everyone else. My application should have been sped right through and eliminate the long wait. Make the other applicants who are marginal wait by the phone. I will have a talk to the person in charge of hiring and see if we cant straighten a few things out, steamline it. This will work better for everyone. I will see everyone on the streets, Im looking forward to it.
    WOW!!!It's been awhile since I have been on here and I have to say I am appalled with this "NEWBREED" individual. I have never seen someone make such an arrogant a-- out of themselves like you have. You are gonna get a rude awakening when you start FTO, although I doubt you'll make it through the program, as I am sure the FTO's are waiting to knock that chip off your shoulder. I would think long and hard about becoming a COP, You won't make it to long. You'll either end up getting fired,dead,or get someone killed (then fired). I see a few names I recognize and know these are officers that have been around awhile. Also if I am not mistaken I believe these forums are open to anyone which means it could be anybody, not that it would matter but if the Background Investigator posts on here who cares I didn't see anything wrong with what was said. Quite frankly I think your nothing more than a wantabe poser. I doubt very seriously you work for this department or any department. How do I know this by the time of your posting, see if you did get hired so to speak you would be in the academy at that time. So stop writing non-sense here and go hide behind your mommy's skirt. And should you be one of the new guys I am sure Ofc. R.B. will find out who you are and he'll let us know and we will be waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing to say
    Speachless. I am absolutely speachless.
    This is a perfect example of what I am talking about, its "SPEECHLESS" not "SPEACHLESS" . Any police officer should have command of the English language. This is not even a hard word to spell. Make fun all you want about my 3.8 GPA but I intend to use my ability to better the other officers. Maybe even some remedial English courses so veteran officers wont embarrass themselves. You all will know soon enough who I am because you will have to be answering to me.

Hey Ofc. R.B., I am very busy but I might be able to set some time aside next week so we can meet up and hammer out some type of hiring modification. Officers who wish to brush up on thier English skills just leave me some contact info. and I will try to free up a few hours for you. I'm thinking just to cover the basics like grammar and vocabulary then make an assessment individually then go from there.

Yea sure. 305-555-SMACKDOWN You are the funniest ***** I have heard of in a long time. Obviously a joke but hysterical
    Quote Originally Posted by New Breed
    Hey Ofc. R.B., I am very busy but I might be able to set some time aside next week so we can meet up and hammer out some type of hiring modification. Officers who wish to brush up on thier English skills just leave me some contact info. and I will try to free up a few hours for you. I'm thinking just to cover the basics like grammar and vocabulary then make an assessment individually then go from there.

When is the next academy coming up? Any word?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456