Thats just wrong. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Thats just wrong.

Say what you will about the situation. I liked GS, she was always pleasant and friendly.

Almost retired wrote: A race card issue is just BS, since by 2042 the whites will be the minority in south florida. Just look at the trash that is moving into pines. Times have definitely change.[/quote]

Whats your point???? What the hell does this have to do with this topic you idiot? Are you saying the trash moving into pines are minorities?

Yes!

Wow, I feel for the handful of minority officers at pines. I guess pines will never change aye? Nice place for you guys on the road, but as far as moving up the ranks, not in pines. Hey DR whats up (mah nizzle)!

Hello, this is GS and I have never been on this site before but after reading about myself, I felt compelled to respond.

First, to whomever posted the original statement including those that supported me, Thank You.
    Second, I left to better my family & only returned due to the illness of my father which is why I did not take a leave of absence.
    Thirdly, I did not have 2 open IA's, it was just one and yes it was BS by a known female subject. Not to mention it was CLOSED/WITHDRAWN prior to my resignation.
    Fourthly, my on-the-job-injury wa NEVER questioned (especially since my twin and I were actully working!)

Whether you liked me or lied to me about liking me, I always did my job. I hate the nasty rumors because I actually liked my job and only left to give my family something different. I hope this clears up the "rumor control".

Lastly, I would never try to divide any department by race or gender. As I read the previous post on here though, I see that some of you guys have single-handedly done that without any help from me.

Good Luck my fellow friends from PPPD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12