leaving us

Thread: leaving us

Post leaving us

Well one of our dispatchers is leaving us. It is sad to see her go. Is she really leaving because of a better job or is it because she got a spanking and the golden boy slipped by again? With the lying and failure to perform his job we will put him on the streets to protect and serve.

Re: leaving us

Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe Im leaving because Im a single mom and Im having a hard time making ends meet ? Im leaving for more money and better hours. Not to mention I will be working again with one of my best friends of 15 yrs. My leaving has nothing to do with anyone in the dept. And I did not receive any sort of spanking ?? I wasnt aware they passed those out here . I struggled with the decision of leaving for a month. Im still struggling with the idea to be perfectly honest !! I absolutely love my job and I have had the pleasure of working with some really great officers. All of which I will miss terribly !! I have really enjoyed working at the city , of course we all have our gripes but what job doesnt ??? I will miss everyone here some more than others :lol: Stay safe boys and girls
    TH

This was not intened to bother you. It was the fact that you can be held accountable and the golden boy will never be. They can accomadate for others to check on sick children, but not others. Some of us are extremely sad to see you go. We hate to lose one of our best at what you do. Good dispatchers are irreplaceable and hard to find. Good luck in what ever it is you decide to do.

Lightbulb Re: leaving us

Thank you very much !! And dont worry about the golden boy , he will be fine. try to remember he is someones child. He didnt ask to be the favorite :wink: Thank you again for your kind words and know that I will miss all of you very much . I pray you guys/girls stay safe out there. Take care everyone.

bye tammy houston. :mrgreen:

Tammy

You will be missed. You are a great dispatcher, a halarious person and I thank you for the great fun we had.

I have 27 years in here and missed many things my children did over the years. I don't blame you at all. Many blessing and cut well.

Bill

Tammy you will be missed. I have no idea who they are calling Golden boy. But I tell you I really enjoyed working with you. Will see you at the store. Keep smiling