21y9r

Thread: 21y9r

Smile 21y9r

Lets break it down once and for all.

Why do we have sergeants working off duty details that were not even posted. Why? Because just like before whoever handles the off duty details hand picks who gets the work. Isnt the massive raise and retro pay they just received enough, I guess not. I suppose they do not realize how most of the road officers in this department are starving and can barely pay their bills. Why is it when the road is short no one (sergeants) come in to assist? If I recall correctly the last time the road was short who was it that came in to assist the road, I believe it was the CHIEF, as a matter of fact I'm certain of that. Why is it that at least once a week a sergeant calls out? Why would they want to come in though, for the first time in their career they have 2 lietenants and they don't know who is running the show. Why does CRT work bankers hours, is it possible that the scum bags of Clermont are out and about all hours of the day instead of 9-6 Mon - Fri!!!! Why is it that we have a brand new lieutenant that works late, comes in early, and works on the weekends on his days off, why because he cares. Why is it that the Chief stays until 6:30-7:00 o'clock at night why because he cares? Why is it that we cant get certain sergeants to come in and assist the road, why because they only think about themselves and frankly they give the impression that they dont care. What impression does this give to patrol officers? Why should patrol officers care when their superiors don't care, they are at their whits end, can't come in half the time, don't have pride enough to wear a uniform, and take from the very ones they control? The dispatchers have more loyalty to this department.
    If you want to wonder why morale is the way that it is then I suggest you read this paragraph from the beginning again.

Re: 21y9r

As a fellow LEO of this great brotherhood I can only shake my head. The individuals involved in this did something that is no different than what we take reports on every day. They took something that was not theirs to have. They knowingly took a job knowing it was not their turn on the rotation, and in reading over the bulletin it does not appear that this is the first time. Are there not policies that cover this issue? Were General Orders not violated? The only way to make a point and show support for the officers is to reprimand those involved. Maybe temporary prohibition from off duty details? Changing who is in charge of how assignments are given out?
    Knowing that this is not the first department to deal with such issues is part of the solution. Other departments have overcome and you will too.
    Good luck and Stay safe

Re: 21y9r

Clermont Really!!!

It will never end until W Saunders and people like him leave. It's best to turn everything over to LCSO. Clermont has and always will be a CANCER. Leave like all the smart ones did.