UNDERSHERIFF... ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: UNDERSHERIFF... ?

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST
    Supporting someone when they need help is a sign of loyality. Loyality is one of the things I look for in selecting friends and people I let into my inner circle.

IF I was in KR's shoes I would give extra points to those who were loyal to me. I would select someone who was there for me. That's my opinion

Veteran and 1-800...You are both right. And the fact that you don't know if Capt A. helped says it all. He did show his loyalty but not to the point that he was on K.R. heels everywhere he went. You didn't see him in every video. Capt A. does not need to ride on anyone's coat tails. I worked for for a while when he first started with us.

You'd give a job to someone just because they were loyal & campaigned not because they can actually do the job. Now that's stupid. That's the problem with this agency. Too many people promoted & given jobs they weren't capable of just for favors. No wonder this place is going down the drain. It will get worse. Did you see some of those people who were sucking up to Kevin big time. Scary people.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST
    Supporting someone when they need help is a sign of loyality. Loyality is one of the things I look for in selecting friends and people I let into my inner circle.

IF I was in KR's shoes I would give extra points to those who were loyal to me. I would select someone who was there for me. That's my opinion
    SW sucked up everyday he can be your friend too.

RA is a good, logical choice. He's been there/done that, smart and doesn't want to be "the Sheriff" He’d complement the new Sheriff.

I said I would give extra points for loyality. I did not say I would just use that loyality as the only reason for promoting someone. Please read every word before commenting next time.

Let's see. I bet I can get retnuh and a few others to chime in on this one. There is JW / JB / and SS. They have all held management positions and would prove an asset. Anyone care to offer up any other choices besides RA.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

I believe he will bring in an outsider to a high ranking position unsure if it will be undersheriff, however the name Mark Middlebrook keeps coming up.....don't be surprised if his sister comes aboard with rank as well....

Bringing his sister in at all would be a mistake. That would really tick us deputies off. She has a reputation & it isn't a good one if you know what I mean. Guess she'd fit right in in that respect. That would be a slap in the face to all of us to bring her in. I would lose all respect for Kevin. For him to bring in any outsiders with any rank would be a slap in the face.

Notice the smiley that is winking at the end of my post? Jeez, you guys are so literal. Who gives a crap if a person was out being an extra loud cheerleader for the Sheriff-elect, almost all the command staff was. Most of them will say it was "job preservation" and they are right, but some have their own agendas. There is no guarantee that any of the people who visibly worked the campaign will keep their present position or move up. The new boss will decide what is best for the agency when the time comes and that will be that. I had a bumper sticker on my truck and my wife had one on her car and we had a sign at our house. When people asked my opinion, I told them who I was voting for and why and they all agreed and thanked me for pointing them in the right direction. I supported Sheriff-elect Rambosk because he is the best man for the job and I don't expect anything in return for supporting him. We should always attempt to put the best person for the job in any position. Mistakes are made, but often corrected in time (lousy commander of DRILL Indiero). We are in great hands and Sheriff-elect Rambosk will continue Sheriff Hunter's legacy of outstanding leadership and professionalism.

Removed by Mod 167 due to lack of evidence, proof and information in general.

Mod 167

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast