Random comments and complaints
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Random comments and complaints

Is it me or do I actually need to learn a second language to be able to get the correct order at the drive thru? The McDonalds at 12055 Collier Blvd ruined my order again. Big sticker on my order reads NO CHEESE and what do I get? Cheese, of course. That was the third time for that place. It's off my fine dining list.

Re: Random comments and complaints

Unskilled labor

1-800-Guest, your mistake was that you went to a restaurant EAST of I-75. You come East of I-75 and you're no longer in America; the standard falls the closer you get to Miami. Proven fact! I'm honestly surprised you didn't complain about being able to keep the food down.

You have to use that North-South portion of I-75 as a marker. To be on the safe side, you should probably use Livingston to buffer. Anything East of there, don't expect English. Hell, they even get indignant when they find out you don't know how to speak their jibberish.

I agree with you. Seems just about everything down here is location, location, location.

Agree. We treat our inmates better. Fill out a grievance or illegal alien mis-conduct form. I'm even more pi$$ed when I'm in a hurry and gotta get the kids some chix nuggets etc and you get 5 miles down the road and find out they shorted your little buddy his food!

Imagine how quickly we'd be fired for simple incompetence when all you have to do is get two cheeburgers and a six piece nugget into a bag without dropping the ball. Bunch o' di<k heads.

WELCOME TO AMERICA*****LIVING HERE IS LIKE BEING IN ONE OF THE OLD CLINT EASTWOOD WESTERN MOVIES.

I think Joe Pesci said it best... They F*** you at the drive-thru

you fat bodies shouldn't be eating fast food anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by from Da Nawth...
    you fat bodies shouldn't be eating fast food anyway....
    Not all men feel the need to prance around like male models. Most men are comfortable with their height and length. We don't need to "bulk up" because of short comings in other areas.

[quote="1-800-GUEST"][quote="from Da Nawth..."]you fat bodies shouldn't be eating fast food anyway...

"Not all men feel the need to prance around like male models. Most men are comfortable with their height and length. We don't need to "bulk up" because of short comings in other areas."

Who said anything about male models? Not only are you a fat body but you make no sense...."height and length" ?
    we don't need to "bulk up"....uhhhh news flash but a steady diet of that greasy worthless food will bulk you up

I guess being in some sort of shape other than round is not important to you, seeing as part of your job as an LEO or CO (assuming you are one) is that you may have to actually get physical with Joe dirtbag. It doesn't matter to you, but your brother/sister on the job may depend on your out of breath, worthless, fat ass. You are probably one of those pinheads that avoids confrontation, relies on his/her "tool belt" or a dispatcher....

Sorry to be so blunt, but damn it man...be a professional and take your job seriously. I may have to rely on you someday to save my ass. If the dirtbag doesn't get you then a big ole heart attack may. I'm not saying quit cold turkey, but do yourself a favor, and pay more attention to what you put in your blow hole.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast