PUDGE FOR CHIEF - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PUDGE FOR CHIEF

Re: PUDGE FOR CHIEF

No, I was not stirring the pot. Like I said, It was rumor so far. I know there was 109 applications and I was told by someone in Lake Wales, that a good guy locally had applied. I have stated in an earlier post that I did not know his name. I was advised he is from Avon Park and is highly respected among his staff. Everything I heard about him, I stated in my earlier post. Again, I don't know for sure, but it was I was told.

Blueman,

wrong again. there was less than half that many.

i'd fire my source.

Blueman was right on the number, but i still think he was stiring the pot.

http://bartow-fortmeade.theledger.com/d ... em=2269704

108 Apply to Be Bartow Police Chief
    The deadline to apply for the vacant chief's job at the Bartow Police Department has come and gone, which may be a good thing. In total, 108 people have applied for the job.

The next step calls for a committee at the Florida Police Chiefs Association to sort through the applications and cull those who don't meet the minimum criteria. The committee will send the list of those who do to City Manager George Long, who will decide which of those applicants will sit for a written exam on law enforcement issues.

The association will send those test results to Long, and he'll schedule interviews based on those results.

Then there's the background checks and the salary talks.

And when that's all through, Bartow hopefully will have a police chief.

Fair enuff blueman. keep your source!

Quote Originally Posted by loser
    What does he do well? suck up, thats all..He does it everyday
    You're all just jealous. Of all the cops that I had contact with during my "STAY" in Polk County, I only met two GOOD ones. Pudge and Tommy Ray. And you can take that to the bank. They run circles around the rest of you!

jones, are you still in prison? I wasn't aware that prisoners had the right to the internet, thats something. Look you've been kicked off our site (lakeland) and I'm pretty sure you've been kicked off the sheriff's site, so I see you are moving on to others. Do us all a favor and stop using this site for you message board. Use the ledger or ltj.com or whatever you want. This is a site for COPS TO USE.. So please! let us use it.

Quote Originally Posted by ltj?
    jones, are you still in prison? I wasn't aware that prisoners had the right to the internet, thats something. Look you've been kicked off our site (lakeland) and I'm pretty sure you've been kicked off the sheriff's site, so I see you are moving on to others. Do us all a favor and stop using this site for you message board. Use the ledger or ltj.com or whatever you want. This is a site for COPS TO USE.. So please! let us use it.
    I hate to disappoint you, but I am on the public forum page of leoaffairs. Just be happy I can't go into your little private "cop" chatrooms. I can only imagine what you guys talk about there after reading what you all have the nerve to post on the public forums.

In the meantime you should all take note of Pudge and Tommy Ray's conduct as officers of the law and get in line. When it comes to those two, there are none better.

Jones, i found a couple of websites that may suit you better, whosarat.com and convicts.com try one of those and stay of the law enforcement websites. by the way, you already famous on a couple of leo websites, like polksheriff.org and floridadepartmentofcorrections.com.

No raises? I wonder what happened to Lewis? Wasn't he supposed to be the Savior for city employees?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123