PUDGE FOR CHIEF
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PUDGE FOR CHIEF

PUDGE FOR CHIEF

PUDGE FOR CHIEF 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUDGE FOR CHIEF 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIGNS FOR THE YARDS AND BILLBOARDS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON FOR PICK UP. ALSO SHIRTS WILL BE AVAILABLE.

KISS THE BRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUDGE FOR CHIEF 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PUDGE FOR CHIEF

We all know your completely in love with Pudge. Get over it. Pudge is a great guy, Chief, I think not. How bout at least a 2 year degree, and some more exp. FBI school doesn't make a chief, neither does knowing alot of people or kissing the asses of FDLE, SAO etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cmon
    We all know your completely in love with Pudge. Get over it. Pudge is a great guy, Chief, I think not. How bout at least a 2 year degree, and some more exp. FBI school doesn't make a chief, neither does knowing alot of people or kissing the asses of FDLE, SAO etc.
    Is there anyone inhouse that you'd recommend for the position. Just curious since you seem to be so vocal about pudge. (PS, he isnt applying for the position, this whole tread was started to stir things up)

Quote: If there is anything that a man can do well, I say let him do it. Give him a chance. Abraham Lincoln

What does he do well? suck up, thats all..He does it everyday

I won't get involved in this, but feel in necesary to comment, thought it has nothing to do with me. I remember last year when the merger was hot and heavy, the ledger doing an article. I remember the ledger needing a quote from a bartow employee to go along with the article. I also remember, wyant being the only one to "nut up" and put his name and feelings out there. Where were all you naa sayers when that was going on. Who's ass was he kissing then? The Captain that worked for the sheriff's office? Sheriff Judds? Your Chief, oh wait you didn't have one.

Like I said, it doesn't effect me one way or another, but I never saw any other bartow cops make a statement like that, in direct contrast to what the sheriff or your bosses (city manager) wanted.

Just some food for thought.

Nut up? what do you know about nutting up, you work for a politician. one who will cut your head off if you nut up. and for someone who does not want to get involved, you sure had a lot to say. oh, and by the way, you may not have heard but you failed to mention that pudge ran across the street and had a lengthy meeting with the sheriff soon after his "nutting up" was done.

a lot of people at BPD did thier own nutting up and are still doing so, we just dont do it by grandstanding in the local rags! they need an experienced, educated person in there as chief, not a joke tellin', back slappin' front man, thats what they had with Sandvick. (just typing that name makes me retch) please no more of that.

"Nutting up?"

the city just "nutted up" and didnt give us a raise this year....how that for "nutting up?"

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all of Pudge was created equal, that he be endowed by himself as Creator with certain alienable Rights, that among these are Love, Laughter and the pursuit of Hores. — That to secure these rights, the Detective Bureau was instituted for him and by him, deriving his just powers from the consent of those that follow him, — That whenever any Form of Bartow Police Department becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of Pudge to alter or to abolish it, and to institute a new Department and lay with his followers on such principles and organizing his powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their metro Safety and ultimate Happiness. Pudgence, indeed, will dictate that Bartow Police Departments long establishment should not be changed from blue to green.

‘PUDGE FOR HEADMASTER CHIEF”
    NUTTIN’ BUTT THE BEST!

GIRL, YOU NEED COUNSELING, SERIOUS COUNSELING. SURPISED HIS WIFE HASNT FOUND YOU AND BEATEN YOU SENSELESS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast