Looks Like It's Stewart, Peavy, Or Johnson

Post Looks Like It's Stewart, Peavy, Or Johnson

Rick Davis - 34.05%

David Paulk - 14.36%

Opie Peavy - 51.59%

Gonna be between Ben Stewart, Kenny Johnson, And Opie Peavy in the general election in November.

GO BEN STEWART!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Looks Like It's Stewart, Peavy, Or Johnson

Will be good to have a Peavy back in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Will be good to have a Peavy back in office.
    yep, If your a criminal!!!!

It's time to get the county back like it was when Joe was here. He looked out for us and kept his deputies in check.

This bunch has been running wild, time for change.

It's time to get the county back like it was when Joe was here. He looked out for us and kept his deputies in check.

This is exactly why we don't need another Peavy in office. He looked out for you if you had money or had the right last name. But if you didn't, you got treated like a criminal should. He kept his deputies in check by not allowing them to do there job when they should because of family or political ties. The days of being untouchable because your last name, your bankroll, or political ties has been over for almost 8 years now and should stay that way. The younger Peavy has already started to follow his daddys footsteps by threatening to "take care" of people who dont support him, or activly support another candidate. Bucher has not been the best, but at least he did do away with the "good ol' boy" system and allow deputies to do what they get paid to do, and enforce the law without recourse because of "community status".

This bunch has been running wild, time for change.

You will have to elaberate a little more on this cause I am not sure exactly what you mean. I agree there have been some that have gone unchecked, but most of those are not driving a marked patrol car. Most of the hard working road deputies love there job and come to work every day to do what they are supposed to. If you call putting people in jail for commiting crimes and writing tickets to violaters "running wild" then maybe I would agree

You know a Major for DOC really knows about law enforcement doesn't he? Joe was a nice guy that would tell anyone what they wanted to hear, but he wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass! I hope for Madison that Ben gets elected. If not, I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

hey "guest" look at 5 years later and it appears like that place in going down the crapper.