Congratulations to Mr. Rambosk - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Congratulations to Mr. Rambosk

Quote Originally Posted by Guest0827
    Kevin keep his promises yea right. Be interesting to see who gets promoted, which of his family members get hired, who goes to the academy, & who gets what. At least fire Williams for us. He's the biggest thorn in our side. You should also get rid of the good ole boy sytem, make promotions fair & discipline across the board. Don't let your buddy Williams close all those PRB cases quitely. Yes they would be of embarrassed to you but us cops know what many of those people did & they do deserve punishment. We'll see what you true colors are. Honorable I doubt it.
    Whine all you want, cry all you want, piss and moan and groan all you want. Kevin Rambosk got elected in a landslide victory. All of us worked hard to get the truth out to the voters. A huge majority of voters agree that experience, education, and dedication is more important then a bunch of fired and disgraced deputies and their pack of lies and mud.

I think everyone can agree the best man and most qualified person for the job won. But there are some changes that need to be made and knowing the Sheriff-elect those changes will be for the good. Fresh ideas are needed to invigorate the Sheriff's Office and there are alot of qualified people within the Sheriff's Office with alot of good ideas. As for Williams, anyone who works for the Sheriff's office knows that his integrity is questionable at best. He is someone that I think most will agree needs to go to help the new leadership start with a clean slate. If he is man of character, then he would step down and leave as several others are scheduled to do in January when the Sheriff-elect officially takes over. In regards to the PRB cases, I don't think that anyone will allow them to be closed quietly. The Sheriff-elect will allow things to happen the way they should and takes his lumps like he has during the election. There may be some big lumps, but he will take them none the less, deal with them accordingly and move forward.

Congratulations Sheriff-elect Rambosk.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Put
    I think everyone can agree the best man and most qualified person for the job won. But there are some changes that need to be made and knowing the Sheriff-elect those changes will be for the good. Fresh ideas are needed to invigorate the Sheriff's Office and there are alot of qualified people within the Sheriff's Office with alot of good ideas. As for Williams, anyone who works for the Sheriff's office knows that his integrity is questionable at best. He is someone that I think most will agree needs to go to help the new leadership start with a clean slate. If he is man of character, then he would step down and leave as several others are scheduled to do in January when the Sheriff-elect officially takes over. In regards to the PRB cases, I don't think that anyone will allow them to be closed quietly. The Sheriff-elect will allow things to happen the way they should and takes his lumps like he has during the election. There may be some big lumps, but he will take them none the less, deal with them accordingly and move forward.

Ah yes...once again the attacks on JW continue. Will you please provide example that "everyone knows" that demonstrate his lack of integrity. You should give a guy who spent 30 years in the service of this country the benefit of the doubt since I doubt you have sacrificed as much. so, lets have it then...examples

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply Put

Ah yes...once again the attacks on JW continue. Will you please provide example that "everyone knows" that demonstrate his lack of integrity. You should give a guy who spent 30 years in the service of this country the benefit of the doubt since I doubt you have sacrificed as much. so, lets have it then...examples
    They don't have any proof or examples and I still hear crickets from last time too. I happen to like JW and hope he stays or moves up higher.

Congratulations to Sheriff elect Rambosk and the citizens of Collier County.

But I am somebody now. People recognize me and read my NDN blogs and I have become a celebrity. They hate the CCSO and see in my words reason to continue their struggle. I can't give that up. I can't go back to being a nobody. I have worked too hard digging up dirt and manipulating information for Vic to go back to my old life. He may be done, but I am just starting.

Quote Originally Posted by angelanglee
    But I am somebody now. People recognize me and read my NDN blogs and I have become a celebrity. They hate the CCSO and see in my words reason to continue their struggle. I can't give that up. I can't go back to being a nobody. I have worked too hard digging up dirt and manipulating information for Vic to go back to my old life. He may be done, but I am just starting.
    Are we not suppose to notice the difference in the name?

Are you just trying to stir things up or what?

I have no clue what you all are trying to pull. I have not posted under another name save for that one time when I didn't realize I wasn't logged in and posted as guest. You guys really need to get a life. Why in the heck would I change my blog name? I have no clue why you think I would. It would seem as if you who are detectives would realize that it is someone trying to cause trouble where none exists. If you are so shallow minded, so be it. But I refuse to change my name. I quite like it. And, if you have any doubts, I'm sure Mod 1 or Mod 167 can verify that the other screen names are not from me. Get a life and go protect and serve. You all need to concentrate on doing a good job instead of constantly being in the news. I'm quite surprised that the deputy who resigned a week ago Friday hasn't made it yet, nor has some other things, but I do know some people are working on getting the truth out there. For the good deputies, and yes, you know who I mean even the one who has e-mailed me several times, please forgive these people for being idiots. I personally know the FEDS are looking at some stuff right now and hopefully these 20 or 30 who need to be gone from CCSO so that the other good deputies can do their jobs and be proud to work for CCSO, those bad one will soon be gone...hopefully...

Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    Quote Originally Posted by Guesttoo
    I have no clue what you all are trying to pull. I have not posted under another name save for that one time when I didn't realize I wasn't logged in and posted as guest. You guys really need to get a life. Why in the heck would I change my blog name? I have no clue why you think I would. It would seem as if you who are detectives would realize that it is someone trying to cause trouble where none exists. If you are so shallow minded, so be it. But I refuse to change my name. I quite like it. And, if you have any doubts, I'm sure Mod 1 or Mod 167 can verify that the other screen names are not from me. Get a life and go protect and serve. You all need to concentrate on doing a good job instead of constantly being in the news. I'm quite surprised that the deputy who resigned a week ago Friday hasn't made it yet, nor has some other things, but I do know some people are working on getting the truth out there. For the good deputies, and yes, you know who I mean even the one who has e-mailed me several times, please forgive these people for being idiots. I personally know the FEDS are looking at some stuff right now and hopefully these 20 or 30 who need to be gone from CCSO so that the other good deputies can do their jobs and be proud to work for CCSO, those bad one will soon be gone...hopefully...

And I personally know those same FEDS are also serving subpoenas as part of their investigation to identify Angelangel, AKA- Mothernature, AKA- Sara Mattheson because part of the case involves false information posted by said person.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    Quote Originally Posted by Guesttoo

And I personally know those same FEDS are also serving subpoenas as part of their investigation to identify Angelangel, AKA- Mothernature, AKA- Sara Mattheson because part of the case involves false information posted by said person.
    You are correct sir! There are several people being investigated due to false info supplied in complaints....sworn complaints against CCSO. I assure you angleangle/sarah, the feds you are thinking of are not investigating the CCSO.

I'm investigating a good margarita recipe...because that's more important.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast